Obscure Simpsons Reference Game

Remove this Banner Ad

fly my pretties,

Something to do with some monkeys that Burns breeds. Except they all fall out the window to their death. "oh well back to the drawing board'

No idea what episode it's from though.

Does no one know the one I posted earlier?

"Yeah but when I do it it's cute."

Something to do with some monkeys that Burns breeds. Except they all fall out the window to their death. "oh well back to the drawing board'

No idea what episode it's from though.

Does no one know the one I posted earlier?

"Yeah but when I do it it's cute."

Didn't see it before, but its when homer has a fight with grandpa saying he was an accident, but when he says its to bart it cute:D

Also the monkeys one is when homer and mindy order room service on the company account, and that why burns sends the monkeys

[silence as they watch the monkeys plunge to the ground]

"Continue the research"

Homer: [gasps] You mean I get five percent off on everything in store just because I look like -- I mean, just because I _am_ Krusty the Klown?and then it cuts to his forehead, as he is pondering whether to take advantage of this, and when he finally comes to the conclusion that he will, it cuts back to a wider shot and you see him already in his car eating his hotdog...hahaha...it just has to be seen though it cant be described.

ok what about this:

bake em away toys

Also the one where Homer gets a gun, he goes to the KwikEMart and Apu thinks he's going to rob him.

Homer has a 'flashback' where he imagines himself as a rich Texan living on a big ranch because he robbed the KwikEMart;

Flashes back to real time "I'll do it! I'll rob the KwikEMart!!" But he's already in his car, driving away.

hahahaha yeh i remember that,

god...homer...always great for a laugh

if lenny can teach a class, lenny can teach a class!!

i love homer.

one of my favourite homer gags is when he is training to be krusty, and he walks into the kwiki mart and discovers he gets a discount

Homer: [gasps] You mean I get five percent off on everything in store just because I look like -- I mean, just because I _am_ Krusty the Klown?and then it cuts to his forehead, as he is pondering whether to take advantage of this, and when he finally comes to the conclusion that he will, it cuts back to a wider shot and you see him already in his car eating his hotdog...hahaha...it just has to be seen though it cant be described.

ok what about this:

bake em away toys

Bart - Take em away boys.

Chief Wiggem - Hey, thats my line!

Bake em away toys.

Whats that chief?

What the boy said.

The cape fear take off episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also the one where Homer gets a gun, he goes to the KwikEMart and Apu thinks he's going to rob him.

Homer has a 'flashback' where he imagines himself as a rich Texan living on a big ranch because he robbed the KwikEMart;

Flashes back to real time "I'll do it! I'll rob the KwikEMart!!" But he's already in his car, driving away.

oh s**t, damnit....thats the one i was thinking of, ... what i wrote was wrong :eek:

haha sorry

"Now, if the berries are too tart, I just sprinkle them with a little confectioners sugar."

Isn't that Nelson, and when Skinner walks past he goes "so I beat the crap out of him" and goes back to talking about cooking lol.

Love this scene:
Lisa: We are insured, aren't we, Mom?
Marge: Homer, tell your child what you bought when I sent you to town to get some insurance.
Homer: Curse you, Magic Beans!
Marge: Oh, stop blaming the beans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back