Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

The chorus of the tatu song is so good. I also lived for the video clip when I was like 8 and Video Hits was on Saturday mornings.

Heaven is also a belter. That eurotrance s**t from the 90s is a guilty pleasure of mine.

That song used in every year 6 graduation song can feck off though

If I was born in 1985, rather than 95, I know I would've been regularly jackin' it to tatu and that clip every sat'day morning.

we had these as our year 7 grad songs

last day of year 7 was the weirdest thing. We were virtually given free reign to do whatever we wanted all day, but I've never seen a group of kids so OTT with emotion before. I got so many hugs from people I had never even conversed with before. I haven't seen most of them since.

last day of year 7 was the weirdest thing. We were virtually given free reign to do whatever we wanted all day, but I've never seen a group of kids so OTT with emotion before. I got so many hugs from people I had never even conversed with before. I haven't seen most of them since.
Year 6 here but that was mostly the chicks. Dudes were just hanging around in awe of how they could conjure up that many tears. I'm pretty sure we just played downball and kept our farewells brief.

The chorus of the tatu song is so good. I also lived for the video clip when I was like 8 and Video Hits was on Saturday mornings.

Heaven is also a belter. That eurotrance s**t from the 90s is a guilty pleasure of mine.

The video clip to that tatu song is funny to me, considering one of them has since come out as staunchly homophobic.

Eurotrance is great. It reminds me of all the mid 2000's parties I went to as a kid and that was all anyone ever played.

The Vitamin C track? That was the one song we couldn't use in our graduation video

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha how good is that Tatu track?! I was around that age when it came out and I couldn't get my head around why two girls were kissing. Great stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back