Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I am the coach of the US AFL team Kansas city power. We are partnered with Port Adelaide who in the past have provided old game jerseys and merch but we are looking to expand our offerings by having a new logo and some new training tops.

We are working separately on a project with Port Adelaide and local indigenous groups and local native Americans to create an indigenous jersey representing the two cultures. We would hopefully use a new logo on these jerseys. Happy to offer payment or provide some merchandise from a game jersey to training tops. Whatever you prefered.

Attached a picture of our current logo and our main football jerseys. The second one is our newest representing city of fountains (Kansas).

We would love to create something that still represents Port Adelaide but brings in some Midwest Kansas into it as well
Kansas City Power Logo.png
Hey there, not entirely sure if this is something you'll like or want to go for but I thought I'd try and make you something anyway. I must say as a Cincinnati sports fan and as a Norwood supporter too this one hurt a little to make.

I've taken the old Port Magpies logo as the shape and I've used the same font that logo had. In the middle I've gone for a crest look. The Port Adelaide emblems are obvious but for the other two I've chosen the colours of the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals and I've added the classic Magpie in the middle.

I know its not "City of Fountains" but I would've gone for a funny Barbeque logo myself anyway over Fountains. I'm sure you're familiar with some of the hilarious names and logos minor league baseball teams have in the states.

I'll actually be in KC this August. Drop your favourite BBQ joint and I'll check that one out. Cheers

keen to see the new branding i like a lot of the US AFL brandings, like the Baltimore Dockers, keen to see something cool and different from the Power but as you said more relevant to kansas but with roots to Port

Thanks mate - seems like for a long time we have had fairly much port only items but really looking to expand it a bit further out!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 1929519
Hey there, not entirely sure if this is something you'll like or want to go for but I thought I'd try and make you something anyway. I must say as a Cincinnati sports fan and as a Norwood supporter too this one hurt a little to make.

I've taken the old Port Magpies logo as the shape and I've used the same font that logo had. In the middle I've gone for a crest look. The Port Adelaide emblems are obvious but for the other two I've chosen the colours of the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals and I've added the classic Magpie in the middle.

I know its not "City of Fountains" but I would've gone for a funny Barbeque logo myself anyway over Fountains. I'm sure you're familiar with some of the hilarious names and logos minor league baseball teams have in the states.

I'll actually be in KC this August. Drop your favourite BBQ joint and I'll check that one out. Cheers

Thanks mate - I actually don’t mind that going more into the retro style. I’m originally from Vic so have never seen too much of the older more sanfl logos but I don’t mind it!

I’ve actually been tempted to fully embrace the crazy minor league logo but linking port into it in some way but it’s been a challenge! Have you seen the trash pandas minor league team lol ?

Ah awesome, it’s a strange place for many Aussies to come over to Kansas, going to catch a royals game ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back