OKFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

10 new blokes to the club which is a start considering no ground and the loss of 20 senior players off the list it will be a 3 year project with afl player to play night game so that will be good
Any clues on AFL player for Greta match? Who gets the bar and canteen take?

Any clues on AFL player for Greta match? Who gets the bar and canteen take?
There wouldn't be any point in recruiting an AFL player for a match if that club wasn't taking the gate, canteen and bar...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Whos got afl players playing for them? Also as its north wangs home game they would get the gate and canteens and bar u would think

Could be a long shot but I'm thinking daniel kerr maybe??
I reckon you might be spot on there Fatside. Kerr playing up to 10 games for various clubs in vic this year at $3000
Per game inc Sportsman's night, facilitated by the chicken train (as Ricky Nixon now refers to himself as) . Pretty good value.
I wonder how the points rule will apply to him, will it be he gets the maximum 6 points no matter how many clubs he transfers to?

I reckon you might be spot on there Fatside. Kerr playing up to 10 games for various clubs in vic this year at $3000
Per game inc Sportsman's night, facilitated by the chicken train (as Ricky Nixon now refers to himself as) . Pretty good value.
I wonder how the points rule will apply to him, will it be he gets the maximum 6 points no matter how many clubs he transfers to?
5k with the sportsmans night is chickens going rate. Not worth it in my opinion, Kerr doesnt really do it for me.
I heard a rumour around town that its actualy ment to be Boomer Harvey, now that i would go and see.

5k with the sportsmans night is chickens going rate. Not worth it in my opinion, Kerr doesnt really do it for me.
I heard a rumour around town that its actualy ment to be Boomer Harvey, now that i would go and see.

Hasn't that ferret played enough games already?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5k with the sportsmans night is chickens going rate. Not worth it in my opinion, Kerr doesnt really do it for me. I heard a rumour around town that its actualy ment to be Boomer Harvey, now that i would go and see.

Kerr is the player, but not locked in at this stage. Maybe he will serve as a cautionary tale for young players...

Looking at the clearances yesterday and I see that Jake Jones has put in a clearance to head back to the Picola league (Tunga?).
All blacks have now lost their No1 ruckman and CHB (Guppy), while Jackas clearance was denied months ago and no second clearance has been put in yet?
Not sure who the other guys they have signed are but are they much ahead of last year?

Looking at the clearances yesterday and I see that Jake Jones has put in a clearance to head back to the Picola league (Tunga?). All blacks have now lost their No1 ruckman and CHB (Guppy), while Jackas clearance was denied months ago and no second clearance has been put in yet? Not sure who the other guys they have signed are but are they much ahead of last year?

Speaking of clearances, few starting to come in for Bonnie Doon. Apparently they are a few days away from a big signing, so hopefully have some news on the Bombers next week...

Speaking of clearances, few starting to come in for Bonnie Doon. Apparently they are a few days away from a big signing, so hopefully have some news on the Bombers next week...

Yes I see from Geelong. Fair bit of travel if they are still living in the geelong area!

Kerr is the player, but not locked in at this stage. Maybe he will serve as a cautionary tale for young players...
I can't imagine why on earth any club would want to be associated with that grub - I mean seriously isn't there other mercenaries going around that they could spend the money on?

Is that big signing tatura ruckman Paul Kirby?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back