Media Old Boy's take chance on a fresh new Recruit

Remove this Banner Ad

He's doing the whole strawman thing that old mate TheInjuryFactory was going on about a few pages before.
It is his go-to strategy when his behaviour is called out.

It is always fun to see how far he will push his straw man arguments before even he concedes he is just being silly.

This thread devolving into a 6 page shitfight is the perfect introduction to the league for our new rookie.
BRAB have you accepted the award you won at the Ophidian Best and Fairest night yet?

The self-appointed guardians of the SFA are telling everyone how it should be … again.

They will also be found elsewhere bemoaning the state of the SFA media landscape in a very unaware and ironic fashion.

Never change SFA, my next Admin campaign is already written … can cut and paste from the last one, which is still on point.

Every time I see the self-appointed SFA Fun Police...

Welcome aboard tigerland_1720!

Whatever about the sim results, i think we've assembled a squad that will be number one in the banter stakes next year.

Cadsky Could you tell the members of your team that have me on ignore, that the mighty OOBs and Carlton camels biker gang are coming for you in 2024!

402930541_1506897503185601_5257636978678901966_n.jpg

Welcome aboard tigerland_1720!

Whatever about the sim results, i think we've assembled a squad that will be number one in the banter stakes next year.

Cadsky Could you tell the members of your team that have me on ignore, that the mighty OOBs and Carlton camels biker gang are coming for you in 2024!

402930541_1506897503185601_5257636978678901966_n.jpg
You've got me confused for someone who cares.

The self-appointed guardians of the SFA are telling everyone how it should be … again.

They will also be found elsewhere bemoaning the state of the SFA media landscape in a very unaware and ironic fashion.

Never change SFA, my next Admin campaign is already written … can cut and paste from the last one, which is still on point.
Spot on mate, one day they say it's all about media then they have a few ales and go completely the opposite.

Yeah, I kinda had one(think the Bombers started it) after I moved to the OOB's last season. Thought it was fun, had no idea what was going on, but I stuck around at least, got me to dip my toes in. Not sure how that can be a bad thing.
I started it mate, over 21 pages of great fun, long live media, engagement and the SFA.

This thread and the naysayers have TOTALLY excited me about tigerland_1720 coming to Spotswood!

Dude/ette, you're going to be a legend around here now. Didn't even have to do anything to stir up the s**t and expose a bunch of whiners.

S37 is going to be a great year for OOB. #cuptospoontocup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2inchmagic would be still around if he got this much love for a 3rd round pick
2incher was one of my recruiting disappointments, he had so much potential but just couldn't live up to his 2 inch hype!

2incher was one of my recruiting disappointments, he had so much potential but just couldn't live up to his 2 inch hype!
Just log back on hopefully he sees all the attention this rookie is getting he will come back and live upto that 2 inch hype

Would be embarrassing if he came up against a 2mt Peter 🫣

Nice strawman.

I think you have been a little unreasonable in this thread. Most unlike you.

As for the other guy - reason, humour, grace- are three words that have never appeared in the same sentence as the name Senor M . This was my attempt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back