Media Fresh new look for SFA's favourite Sheep

Remove this Banner Ad

My god, what a game she had, dominated the ruck and helped the Dragons get within a goal at
3/4 time but the Dragons just ran out of puff and had no answer for both the FRED Medalist
DenieD and his partner in crime NinjaSwan

1700424484874.jpeg

It was never going to be easy saying her final goodbyes where she has spent her 1st 9 seasons
of her qareer, where she became not only 1 of the most liked players at the Dragons but
across the League and quickly became one of the great rucks of the modern era

giphy.gif

Even though it was tough, T2B_ gave his blessing and held it in until serial_thrilla drove her to the gate
avocado-character-with-crying-tears-emotion-sad-face-depressive-eyes-person-with-melancholy-expression-vegetable-emoticon-vector-flat-illustration_427567-3319.jpg

She gave her final wave as she walked out the gates for her final time

1700424389267.png

He stayed a little longer and will hold that last wave close to his heart
tk980x2hbom71.jpg

She couldn't help herself and had a quick stop over for some Mad Monday R&R of her own

and she was off to the Training Centre to check it out the new facilities

1700425440339.png

Sporting a fresh new look on this Mad Monday is East Side Hawk's
newest recruit the one and only

Strigoi

1700427324010.png

Strigs is the best. Won't be the same seeing her in Hawks colours (thank god its that and not the Phoenix tho...) but it will still be fun catching up no doubt. All the best in your new adventure Strigoi .

Wow, did not expect that move. Well, good on ya Strigoi for branching out, and on Callums_Guns for the coup!

I am probably the only person here who prefers the Phoenix...

Aw, that was such a cute post, Callums_Guns. :blush:

It will be quite an adventure for me, but I think testing the waters was due. Nine seasons with my beloved Dragons. :greenheart: Time surely does fly when having fun!

I will miss everyone, and no doubt I'll get a lot of razzing when the Hawks match-up against the Dragons. I'm ready!

The grass tastes a bit different here on the mainland. I may have to get some shipped in from Dragon Island once in a while for a real treat. There's nothing like food from home.

Shaun The Sheep What GIF by Aardman Animations

I don't know what that The Majestic guy over there is doing...but I like the fact that he's a fire-breather. Makes me feel at home. Just don't singe my wool. :gigglev1:

Aw, that was such a cute post, Callums_Guns. :blush:

It will be quite an adventure for me, but I think testing the waters was due. Nine seasons with my beloved Dragons. :greenheart: Time surely does fly when having fun!

I will miss everyone, and no doubt I'll get a lot of razzing when the Hawks match-up against the Dragons. I'm ready!

The grass tastes a bit different here on the mainland. I may have to get some shipped in from Dragon Island once in a while for a real treat. There's nothing like food from home.

Shaun The Sheep What GIF by Aardman Animations

I don't know what that The Majestic guy over there is doing...but I like the fact that he's a fire-breather. Makes me feel at home. Just don't singe my wool. :gigglev1:

I enjoyed the match threads against thr Hawks this season. Things seem to be soaring for the Hawks.

You need some of that good old provolone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A very smart sheep if I ever did see - Great move Strigoi

1700451121074.png
and I would ignore the crap I read above about the grass is not Greenery

1700450974814.png

What I see is a sheep very happy and full of fun / joy even more grass!!

I make sure I keep my inner mouse happy. Sparingly, though. At obscene Australian prices, it’s a treat, not a staple. 😞
Well, we can't get your meat pies here, so all even.

Wow this is very surprising news.

I would just say the grass isnt always greener but i guess Strigoi can always talk girly things with por_please_ya :p
It’s only for a little while. That Dragon blood running through my veins is pretty darn potent. 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back