Media Old Boy's take chance on a fresh new Recruit

Remove this Banner Ad

😂😂😂

You can't be serious lmfao

The thing about the old days, they the old days.

So we should just ignore everything & everyone that came before us in the first 35 seasons and treat a 5 post rookie as someone worthy of his own media thread?

Those that can’t learn from the past will be doomed to repeat it

😂😂😂

You can't be serious lmfao

The thing about the old days, they the old days.
hush now child,
sit back and listen to Senor M regale you with story's of Furies legends

grumpy-dana-carvey.gif

So we should just ignore everything & everyone that came before us in the first 35 seasons and treat a 5 post rookie as someone worthy of his own media thread?

Now this sounds like a strawman.

It's a new day buddy. Ned_Flanders or whoever the hell can get stuffed if they got an issue here.

I think this is a pretty cool way to introduce rookies into the league. Play on.

I wonder what Ned_Flanders would think of dedicating a media thread to a rookie for the next season while the current season is still underway
Can anyone even remember when Biscuits was relevant?

Me either

It's a new day buddy. Ned_Flanders or whoever the hell can get stuffed if they got an issue here.

I think this is a pretty cool way to introduce rookies into the league. Play on.

If this is apparently the “new” way to introduce rookies by putting them in the spotlight weeks before they even debut, then teams need to accept that the rookie might get criticism.

Can’t have it both ways mate

King Tenz I must step in here, Ned_Flanders is a great friend of mine and would have no issue here with the argy bargy going on, in fact his favourite move was to punch the opposition in the throat.

In fact I believe you two would have got on well, for a start you both don't seem to like Senor M

Yeah, I kinda had one(think the Bombers started it) after I moved to the OOB's last season. Thought it was fun, had no idea what was going on, but I stuck around at least, got me to dip my toes in. Not sure how that can be a bad thing.

Not one of them is in a rookie thread, Numbnuts.

Be better.
So returning former players are not worthy of retaining? Get your story straight Jabba, you're drunk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is exactly why rookies should be supported into the league within the walls of their team PM, club thread and match threads.
No need to hide the rookies, you need to stop being an old stick in the mud and accept things are different to how you remember them.
If you don’t have any respect for or understanding of the legends of this league,
Are you putting yourself in that category? You have barely played 100 games.
then maybe you shouldn’t be allowed out to talk to people outside of your team mates yet
What a load of s**t. Maybe you should learn to respect others instead of demanding it for yourself.

What a load of s**t. Maybe you should learn to respect others instead of demanding it for yourself.

If you were capable of actually reading my post before mashing that reply button you’d realise I wasn’t talking about myself, but about Ned_Flanders

If rookies can’t value the contributions of great members of Sweet, then it’s just disrespectful. No different than if a rookie said that the contributions of WaynesWorld19 , TL15, Coach or VeinGlorious meant nothing

If you were capable of actually reading my post before mashing that reply button you’d realise I wasn’t talking about myself, but about Ned_Flanders

If rookies can’t value the contributions of great members of Sweet, then it’s just disrespectful. No different than if a rookie said that the contributions of WaynesWorld19 , TL15, Coach or VeinGlorious meant nothing
Biscuits hasn’t been seen in any real capacity for a few seasons, how the * are rookies supposed to know who he is?

Be realistic.

If this is apparently the “new” way to introduce rookies by putting them in the spotlight weeks before they even debut, then teams need to accept that the rookie might get criticism.

Can’t have it both ways mate
How much of a lowlife degenerate would you have to be to criticise a rookie in a thread like this though?

come on mate.

so do you value my contributions to Sweet and if so does that make me a great member?

Biscuits hasn’t been seen in any real capacity for a few seasons, how the * are rookies supposed to know who he is?

Be realistic.

Since when is it unrealistic to expect people to understand that there’s 35 seasons of history in this league?

It’s not that difficult to respect something you don’t understand.

This is even further evidence as to why rookie media threads are ridiculous. It’s giving future generations of posters inflated egos that aren’t prepared to understand that there’s more to this league than their half a dozen posts

Maybe it’s time the SFA got with the times, like that other fqooty code & forge a medal for the first rookie announced.
Congratulations tigerland_1720 on becoming the first recipient of the rookie sign up medal 🏅

Since when is it unrealistic to expect people to understand that there’s 35 seasons of history in this league?

It’s not that difficult to respect something you don’t understand.

This is even further evidence as to why rookie media threads are ridiculous. It’s giving future generations of posters inflated egos that aren’t prepared to understand that there’s more to this league than their half a dozen posts
get it right tigerland_1720 has only posted once in the SWEET F.A.

and if he has been reading some of the rookie bashing in here, probably wont post again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back