Media Old Boy's take chance on a fresh new Recruit

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Maybe it’s time the SFA got with the times, like that other fqooty code & forge a medal for the first rookie announced.
Congratulations tigerland_1720 on becoming the first recipient of medal 🏅
Sold, with sense and humour like yours I'll come straight to the Bombers when Tigerturbulance has had enough of me.

kenneyswarriors is more interesting and entertaining then anything I've seen from fun police people like you lmao
Your opinion is of about as much value as this thread is to this poor bastard's chance of sticking around. Utterly irrelevant.

Your opinion is of about as much value as this thread is to this poor bastard's chance of sticking around. Utterly irrelevant.
why do you hate rookies so much TIF, is it because you didn't win the EKA in your rookie season?

why do you hate rookies so much TIF, is it because you didn't win the EKA in your rookie season?
Who said I hate rookies?

I have done more to bring rookies to this league than anyone in this thread. But keep going with your strawman mate. 👍

Who said I hate rookies?

I have done more to bring rookies to this league than anyone in this thread. But keep going with your strawman mate. 👍
I noticed you didn't answer the question.

But keep going with your strawman mate. 👍

Yeah, you got me. Posting the same gif over and over cos you've got nothing to add is champagne posting Turbo.
That’s the trouble with some of you campaigners that have been here for many seasons & think you run the SFA, you have no sense of humour.
I’m sure, as most posters in this thread saw, it is a light hearted, tongue in cheek bit of fun to brighten up the place.
You just got to lighten up, if make believe footy gets you upset, then you have a serious problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent question, and can I ask, do these two have a club, cause rookie or not I sure as hell wouldn't be going there.
We're more of a Kamahl club than camels bro, I think you're safe. :drunk:

That’s the trouble with some of you campaigners that have been here for many seasons & think you run the SFA, you have no sense of humour.
I’m sure, as most posters in this thread saw, it is a light hearted, tongue in cheek bit of fun to brighten up the place.
You just got to lighten up, if make believe footy gets you upset, then you have a serious problem.
Yeah man, posting a million camels is elite 👍

I noticed you didn't answer the question.

But keep going with your strawman mate. 👍
Why am I going to bother to respond to a weak narrative your running rather than cop your whack for a s**t thread? I'll pass thanks.

Yeah man, posting a million camels is elite 👍
keep up TIF

it's million and 1 camels now

eating-eat.gif

Fancy being the Poster joining with Mr McMelty to ruin a media thread.

It must be your Sweet FA highlight.
You've had your moments, Bono.

A s**t thread is a s**t thread. Blame the author.

Last edited:
Why am I going to bother to respond to a weak narrative your running rather than cop your whack for a s**t thread? I'll pass thanks.
28 posts & counting, you’ve made the thread relevant 🤣

Maybe so but I know I'm doing a better job of helping this poor bloke stick around then you are in this thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back