Media Old Boy's take chance on a fresh new Recruit

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe save this stuff for your team thread then Turbo. Put it on the main forum and expect the typical response.

No one cares you got a rookie recruit.
I Do Love GIF by The Bachelor

The self-appointed guardians of the SFA are telling everyone how it should be … again.

They will also be found elsewhere bemoaning the state of the SFA media landscape in a very unaware and ironic fashion.

Never change SFA, my next Admin campaign is already written … can cut and paste from the last one, which is still on point.

I look forward to the next one Turbo 👍

van-damme-snake.gif
you wont have to wait long TIF
we have a barrage of media threads ready to be released over the next few weeks that are sure to please only OOB everyone when we tell them of the upgrades to Spotswood and how well we are doing :kissingheart:

Welcome to the Old Boys mate.

Feel free to watch my Qooty to learn the craft.
not sure you should be talking in public to the new rookie,
apparently it needs to be done behind club house closed doors Bono

you wont have to wait long TIF
we have a barrage of media threads ready to be released over the next few weeks that are sure to please only OOB everyone when we tell them of the upgrades to Spotswood and how well we are doing :kissingheart:
Phew.

It is beez season after all Turbo 😉

Mate have whatever fun you like. But you don't get to dictate the response you get, just like my opinion isn't worth a pinch of s**t to you and your rookie.

Nice melt tho. :D
People sure do love to throw the word melt out quite a bit around here, don't they?

That's not even close to a melt lil bro

Also Jabba73, this you? 👀

Very encouraging and genial stuff from you here. :$

150 games is Life Membership?

Has there ever been a player NOT get it?
Yes. We need to celebrate the newbies making it that far as way too many don’t.

Not sure what that has to do with giving LM at 150 games, which ironically is only 3 times longer than what you consider too insignificant to even acknowledge.
Hi Jabba, Bob here. Have you said congratulations to toxic yet?
If I did either of those things, I would not be paying proper tribute to his username ...
Ok you're in the left column "Flogs"
See?

You are being very toxic, the perfect tribute.

:$
:$

People sure do love to throw the word melt out quite a bit around here, don't they?

That's not even close to a melt lil bro
Jog on muppet. Let the adults talk.

The self-appointed guardians of the SFA are telling everyone how it should be … again.

They will also be found elsewhere bemoaning the state of the SFA media landscape in a very unaware and ironic fashion.

Never change SFA, my next Admin campaign is already written … can cut and paste from the last one, which is still on point.
I was confused but Senor M and TheInjuryFactory have clarified things for me Jabba73

Its simple:
post media, you will be told its wrong
don't post media, we can all talk about how media is lacking
recruit and promote rookie signing, told no one cares
don't recruit rookies, we can all talk about how the SFA is dying

Its simple by not posting media or recruiting people we all have something to talk about, that's how the SFA will get better!

Senor M and TheInjuryFactory are way ahead of us

oh-my-god-it-was-so-obvious-bricky.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what Ned_Flanders would think of dedicating a media thread to a rookie for the next season while the current season is still underway
I don't know who that guy is but he should shut the hell up.

I was confused but Senor M and TheInjuryFactory have clarified things for me Jabba73

Its simple:
post media, you will be told its wrong
don't post media, we can all talk about how media is lacking
recruit and promote rookie signing, told no one cares
don't recruit rookies, we can all talk about how the SFA is dying

Its simple by not posting media or recruiting people we all have something to talk about, that's how the SFA will get better!

Senor M and TheInjuryFactory are way ahead of us

oh-my-god-it-was-so-obvious-bricky.gif
Nice strawman.

See? Doesn't hit right.

Melt loses all meaning if you just throw it out during a light argument.

Be better TheInjuryFactory.
Getting upset and meta about a Sweet FA thread receiving the time honoured Sweet FA response is melting m80.

Turbo:

I don't know who that guy is but he should shut the hell up.

This is exactly why rookies should be supported into the league within the walls of their team PM, club thread and match threads.

If you don’t have any respect for or understanding of the legends of this league, then maybe you shouldn’t be allowed out to talk to people outside of your team mates yet

This is exactly why rookies should be supported into the league within the walls of their team PM, club thread and match threads.

If you don’t have any respect for or understanding of the legends of this league, then maybe you shouldn’t be allowed out to talk to people outside of your team mates yet
you saying have respect LOL

you might want to go back to your team PM melty and ask some of them what that actually means

😂😂😂

You can't be serious lmfao

The thing about the old days, they the old days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back