Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
Evening folks

Just wondering if anyone here has copies of some old Crows games on DVD? From Name-A-Game or similar.

2003 Wizard Cup GF v Collingwood
2006 v Essendon (when we kicked 30 goals)
2005 "Dream Final" vs Port
1995 vs Hawthorn (McLeod's dribble through the goals with a minute left)
1993 Elimination Final v Hawthorn at the MCG

If you do, please PM me :D

Evening folks

Just wondering if anyone here has copies of some old Crows games on DVD? From Name-A-Game or similar.

2003 Wizard Cup GF v Collingwood
2006 v Essendon (when we kicked 30 goals)
2005 "Dream Final" vs Port
1995 vs Hawthorn (McLeod's dribble through the goals with a minute left)
1993 Elimination Final v Hawthorn at the MCG

If you do, please PM me :D

I have the "Dream Final" and Wizard Cup GF. Is there anything you have? Perhaps we could arrange a trade?

Just to let you know though the Wizard Cup GF was purchased through Name-A-Game, and does not actually feature any post match presentations.

ive been trying to find best of footage of peter vardy.. but i cant find it anywhere.. frustrates me.. i used to have all his highlights on my old computer in the days of the old afl website

Infact, I'll list my entire collection. Perhaps this could become somewhat of a maketplace thread where people come to organise swaps of games to expand everbodys collections.

I have:

97 Semi Final v Geelong
97 Prelim Final v Western Bulldogs
97 Grand Final v St. Kilda
98 Grand Final v North Melbourne
00 Round 7 v Port Adelaide
01 Round 8 v Richmond
02 Semi Final v Melbourne
03 Wizard Cup GF v Collingwood
03 Round 6 v Kangaroos
05 Semi Final v Port Adelaide
06 Round 16 v Kangaroos
07 Round 8 v Richmond (Its a s**t game. N-A-G stuffed up.)

I have copies of Rnd 22 2005 to win the minor premiership against WC and the Dream Final on the computer along wth DVD recordings of all this year's wins along with all the commercial packages.

I only found that name-a-place site about a week ago, but for about a year i've been looking for the 2003 night final and a home game against Essendon (in which we lost) in 2004 I think in which Carey kicked 6.

Really I was just trying to find a game of the Crows in which Carey actually played well. But both would be the absolute best for me to try and get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back