old VHS tapes not on sportsdelivered site

Remove this Banner Ad

Hallo, am a newly registered person here, so cannot go and creat new posts just yet... but i see that this might be relevant for what i am looking for... which is any of the following (old videos or dvds);

-SOS-a tribute to Stephen Silvagni
-Daicos Magic.
-Lethal: the brilliant career of Leigh Matthews.
-Robert Harvey... the story so far.
-Captain Kernahan.
-The Peter Hudson story.
-The Hawk.
-Dermott Breretons hits and memories.
-Mark Bickley Bicks.
-if anything exists for the folllowing;
Greg Willliams, Justin Madden, Chris Langford, Ben Hart, Brad Johnson, Glen Jakovich, Justin Leppitsch, Guy McKenna, Bruce Doull, Andrew McLeod, Nigel Smart, Jason Akermanis, Francis Bourke, Michael Voss, Mark Ricciuto, Paul Couch, Matthew Lloyd, Simon Madden, Matthew Primus, Mick Martyn, Gerard Healy, Tony Liberatore, Kevin Bartlett, Jason Dunstall, Gary Ablett snr, Alastair Lynch, Peter Sumich, Robert Dipierdomenico, Peter Matera, Chris Mainwaring, Nicky Winmar.

if you are able to help or point me in the right direction, please do...
many thanks in advance...

yeah... have seen some on youtube and others i will go and try to sort out on there... but i know that the list of titles i mentioned exist as old VHS videos... have found on ebay someone that offloaded John Worsfold to me... and have got Hird, Bradley and Watson on the way... i think...
but the titles i listed here seem to be unobtainable through retail outlets...
as for the rest of the players, i just listed them, as was not sure whether any existing videos or dvds exist for them... but i continue to search until i exhaust all channels :)
i am willing to pay a reasonable or relevant amount for any existing old VHS or dvd copies of them... i am using these as a teaching aid for some footy players who do not have access to afl or aussie tv etc...

Hallo, am a newly registered person here, so cannot go and creat new posts just yet... but i see that this might be relevant for what i am looking for... which is any of the following (old videos or dvds);

-Daicos Magic.
-Captain Kernahan.
-The Peter Hudson story.
-The Hawk.
-Mark Bickley Bicks.
Greg Willliams, Justin Madden, Chris Langford, Ben Hart, Brad Johnson, Glen Jakovich, Justin Leppitsch, Guy McKenna, Bruce Doull, Andrew McLeod, Nigel Smart, Jason Akermanis, Francis Bourke, Michael Voss, Mark Ricciuto, Paul Couch, Matthew Lloyd, Simon Madden, Matthew Primus, Mick Martyn, Gerard Healy, Tony Liberatore, Kevin Bartlett, Jason Dunstall, Gary Ablett snr, Alastair Lynch, Peter Sumich, Robert Dipierdomenico, Peter Matera, Chris Mainwaring, Nicky Winmar.

Hi...i have the "Hawk" and Daicos Magic on official vhs

regards

There is the Gary Ablett One Special Season video/DVD, which features highlights and interviews of Ablett's amazing 1993 season, which included three games where he kicked 10 goals or more and we lost (vs Essendon, Adelaide and Melbourne)!

Hi...i have the "Hawk" and Daicos Magic on official vhs

regards

TheGreatBambino - can you please send me an email on Geet12@net.hr or place yours on here so that i can contact you ?
(i cannot send pms yet)

James88 - do you actually have the Ablett vid ? i know it exists... tried to get it over a retail website but was out of stock... :-(

Kolac - I have the Ablett video. Let me know if you'e interested in a VHS copy of it. If so, we can look at doing a suitable trade. If we use that road, then it would be great if you could please send me a list of the football and cricket footage that you have available so I can choose something in return.

Cheers - James

TheGreatBambino - can you please send me an email on Geet12@net.hr or place yours on here so that i can contact you ?
(i cannot send pms yet)

James88 - do you actually have the Ablett vid ? i know it exists... tried to get it over a retail website but was out of stock... :-(

Howdie SJ and James88,

are you able to please send me an email ?... Geet12@net.hr
because i donot think that i can pm either of you... or perhaps give me an email i can contact you on ?

-Daicos Magic.
-Captain Kernahan.
-The Peter Hudson story.
-The Hawk.
-Mark Bickley Bicks.

Hi, if you're still looking for the SOS and Kernahan videos, they were two of the 10 or so videos I put on ebay today. Just do a search and they should come up.
Cheers,
Steve M

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been looking for Footscray games from 1978.

I couldnt believe it several years ago when I came across an old Beta tape in one of those 2nd hand stores and it had Footscray and North from 1978.

Maybe there are more out there. We didnt have personal video recorders in Australia in 1978.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back