Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Baulch sitting out the 2024 season, but won’t rule out committing to a club before June 30. What a joke, who the bloody hell wants someone jumping on your coat tails mid year. If he comes anywhere my club I’ll walk and won’t look back. I bloody mean it. Football is a mans game, and more importantly a team sport, get real.
Well god i hope he laces up for a cameo appearance, au revoir Lazarus

Almost spat my morning drink reading the paper, apparently Baulch is a “Gun for hire”. What, a cap gun? makes all the noise but doesn’t fire a shot. I question his passion for the game. We used to run miles in the heat, lift iron, swim against the ovens River for hours, this was all for football, the women and yahooing were incidental and came secondary as a result. Get your priorities right, and the rewards will come. You in this business for the wrong reasons and you’ll be chewed up and spat to the curb.
Hey big guy, given your uncompromising standards, do you accept a coach not living in the fine town of Wangaratta like many successful coaches who have gone before him, rose, Boyd, hogan, smith, Burt and flying in, out from Melbourne town?

Hey big guy, given your uncompromising standards, do you accept a coach not living in the fine town of Wangaratta like many successful coaches who have gone before him, rose, Boyd, hogan, smith, Burt and flying in, out from Melbourne town?
don't forget the 30 travellers that don't train with the squad

Credit where credits due, you were all over prime after round 1 Geoffrey and that goal assist to win the game 😂
Our relationship soured after the Myrtleford loss, much too chipper for my liking considering we’d just lost by a point, blew a 10 point half time buffer. I pulled him aside, told him to tone it down a bit, then what’s he do? Took a phone call mid way through the chat, didn’t even excuse himself. Then I catch him having a laugh only moments later, wearing bloody sunglasses in the locker room mind you. I approach him again, he bloody turns his back on me to internet surf his own video. To say I had steam coming from the ears would be an understatement. It was at that moment I stopped scuffling on the sidelines for him. I’ll always defend our own, but I knew he was on the next train out, absolutely no interest in what the city of Wangaratta had to offer.

Our relationship soured after the Myrtleford loss, much too chipper for my liking considering we’d just lost by a point, blew a 10 point half time buffer. I pulled him aside, told him to tone it down a bit, then what’s he do? Took a phone call mid way through the chat, didn’t even excuse himself. Then I catch him having a laugh only moments later, wearing bloody sunglasses in the locker room mind you. I approach him again, he bloody turns his back on me to internet surf his own video. To say I had steam coming from the ears would be an understatement. It was at that moment I stopped scuffling on the sidelines for him. I’ll always defend our own, but I knew he was on the next train out, absolutely no interest in what the city of Wangaratta had to offer.
One of your blokes had been knocked out in the dying seconds of the game, it was so bad the game was eventually called off by Sam Murray I believe, the player was taken away by ambulance, missed a month and the only thing you remember apart from losing by one point is a player who hurt your feelings.

And you talk about club spirit?

You’re a tosser!

Potato Salad at chicken time

One of your blokes had been knocked out in the dying seconds of the game, it was so bad the game was eventually called off by Sam Murray I believe, the player was taken away by ambulance, missed a month and the only thing you remember apart from losing by one point is a player who hurt your feelings.

And you talk about club spirit?

You’re a tosser!
Dylan Stone running up the wing, three bounces, looping handball to McCarthy, buried in the back as he received the ball, yes, I remember clearly. Muzza offered to selflessly end the game early. Makes my case about farnarkling around the locker rooms even stronger. I wasn’t having it.

Dylan Stone running up the wing, three bounces, looping handball to McCarthy, buried in the back as he received the ball, yes, I remember clearly. Muzza offered to selflessly end the game early. Makes my case about farnarkling around the locker rooms even stronger. I wasn’t having it.
It’s all about you isn’t it?

You alluding to Almonds troops? Every other club are thriving by the sounds of things.
You were right big laz I was referring to raiders and lavi, didn’t see either with my own two eyes but that’s what I was told.

you getting these right so often, you really do bleed o&m don’t you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong forum guys.
I was likening a current O&M star to a great of the game. Gaz Ablett Snr played a season in the O&M for Myrtleford in 83, his uncle Len is a B&F winner and has his own bloody pavilion named after him at McNamara reserve. He played his last match in a losing preliminary final against Albury, could’ve been an o&m premiership if the stars aligned. I watched Gaz bust the bladder in an old water logged lyrebird, sent the thing 80m at post height.

Sexton announced interleague coach again for the O&M. Last years game was entertaining, although maybe both sides consisting of some second or third side choices. I asked a week or so back, will many/any recruits play? Is it still a recruiting tool, promotional tool for the league? From memory, Bratdke and Richards drafted off the years they played, and some others getting VFL opportunities. There still is merit to it I reckon.

Sexton announced interleague coach again for the O&M. Last years game was entertaining, although maybe both sides consisting of some second or third side choices. I asked a week or so back, will many/any recruits play? Is it still a recruiting tool, promotional tool for the league? From memory, Bratdke and Richards drafted off the years they played, and some others getting VFL opportunities. There still is merit to it I reckon.

Maybe interleague best suited to u23 sides now. Ballarat & Hampden Leagues went down this path last year.

Maybe interleague best suited to u23 sides now. Ballarat & Hampden Leagues went down this path last year.
I think you are right. Although, I read Grills played his first interleague game last year. After all he has achieved, it was a good story. Good to talk
/read some footy rather than Baluch and Johnson conspiracy theories

I was likening a current O&M star to a great of the game. Gaz Ablett Snr played a season in the O&M for Myrtleford in 83, his uncle Len is a B&F winner and has his own bloody pavilion named after him at McNamara reserve. He played his last match in a losing preliminary final against Albury, could’ve been an o&m premiership if the stars aligned. I watched Gaz bust the bladder in an old water logged lyrebird, sent the thing 80m at post height.
Big Larry ,, I played in that game for Albury ,, we were ahead all day until a young Ablett put the jets on and went berserk ,, like Ihave never seen any perfomance like it from a young bloke ,, like so explosive even then ,,, IMO is the greatest player ever ,, and by a level or 2 over the Careys and Matthews of the world ,, and his son was next

Remove this Banner Ad

Back