Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Word on the beat, an ageing star from Wangaratta will either be a late withdrawal or go in underdone. Does Reid make the right call or will he risk losing a key forward for 5 weeks? All in good time, let’s take care of business, it’s been a long summer.

Word on the beat, an ageing star from Wangaratta will either be a late withdrawal or go in underdone. Does Reid make the right call or will he risk losing a key forward for 5 weeks? All in good time, let’s take care of business, it’s been a long summer.

You’ve written off Juice a few times over the past 12 months

Rovers supposedly have all of these travellers, yet still remain under the cap and abide by all of the moral standards country football need. How? Because the “travellers” are local blokes, who have skin in the game, not just dollars on their mind. Premierships are what it’s all about, I’d rather fall short than have one revoked for poor sportsmanship, but I’m old fashioned like that. 48 hours until business time, I’ll be sharpening the elbows in preparation.

Into Milawa's finest already?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murray licensed to hunt the leather, the only change that was needed. Wangaratta don’t like it physical, they were timid, and after Boyd’s text book bone rattling tackle that countersunk a pie in to the concrete pitch Wangaratta looked genuinely scared. Not one pundit gave us a chance, shows how amateur and I’ll informed they all are, not a bloody clue. I’d like to see “premiership favourites kept goalless in the first” plastered along the front page of every local tabloid.

Albury showed some compassion today, they could’ve seriously put them away, short memories it seems. Cast your minds back to 2000, Tossol orchestrated an absolute hit on Albury in a semi, kept them almost scoreless for a half, there wasn’t a hint of mercy shown, close to 100 points when the bell rang, that’s how the best coaches operate. It’s disrespectful to toy with teams, I would’ve went all out and crushed them, treat the palate with a sample of what’s required to stay afloat in todays harsh climate.

Albury showed some compassion today, they could’ve seriously put them away, short memories it seems. Cast your minds back to 2000, Tossol orchestrated an absolute hit on Albury in a semi, kept them almost scoreless for a half, there wasn’t a hint of mercy shown, close to 100 points when the bell rang, that’s how the best coaches operate. It’s disrespectful to toy with teams, I would’ve went all out and crushed them, treat the palate with a sample of what’s required to stay afloat in todays harsh climate.
That team was ruthless, only had to look at what happened in the gf and the way they ripped NA apart in the first. Hodgson is still having nightmares about Houlihan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back