Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

To have mainly older Corowa supporters being told to leave the rooms after what they have been through probably isn’t a good thing to do being a new coach .
I’ve shut the doors only a handful of times in my time, but I’ll tell you now the conversations had made an angry Plough Wallace appear placid. But there’s a time and place for bolts on the door, and this wasn’t the time nor the place. Should’ve had family and friends brimmed to the roof with piss in hand celebrating the fact they’re fighting another day, sadly most clubs don’t get that opportunity after a hiatus. Just quietly, I don’t think they’ve resurrected much of an assistant coaching panel behind the head coach.

I’ve shut the doors only a handful of times in my time, but I’ll tell you now the conversations had made an angry Plough Wallace appear placid. But there’s a time and place for bolts on the door, and this wasn’t the time nor the place. Should’ve had family and friends brimmed to the roof with piss in hand celebrating the fact they’re fighting another day, sadly most clubs don’t get that opportunity after a hiatus. Just quietly, I don’t think they’ve resurrected much of an assistant coaching panel behind the head coach.
And from what I heard Saturday wasnt overly inspiring. His message was all over the place at the breaks. But hes put his hand up and is trying his hardest.

Anyone give us a rundown at what happened at Myrtleford, they gave up a 4 goal head start to the hoppers?
Just looking at the selected team and the Hoppers would have beaten nearly anyone with that line up. Myrt grow a leg infront of the big Easter crowd and thats what kept them in the fight. In reality those same two line ups play at Bunton and the Hoppers probably win by 10 goals

Schneider sneaks under the radar considering his underwhelming performance thus far. Contrary, Almond is the most underrated coach in the competition. Sadly, I can’t see Corowa staying afloat as a stand-alone entity in this competition, they’ll never contend again, and they need straight shooters telling it how it is.

Who has he got on his coaching staff? Would it not be upto the coach to bring in people he wants around him not so much the club seeking people out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for some fun… this will cause some debate… which player do you choose?!

Callum Moore V Leigh Williams

Ellis Yolman V Jack O’Sullivan (coach)

Broomhead V Elliot Powell

Leigh Masters V Sam Murray

Osterhoof v Dunstan

Lockie O’Brien V Dan Howe

Cam Wilson v Lachie dale

Osterhoof v Dunstan

Cam Wilson v Lachie dale
Moore
Ellis Yolman
Broomhead
Dunstan
Howe
Dale

Osterhoof v Dunstan

Cam Wilson v Lachie dale

Moore
Broomhead
Masters
Dunstan
Howe (Flemington straight)
Dale

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

My bad gents. I didn’t watch the game. Clearly the score line was not a true reflection of the game itself!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I watched the live stream and I thought despite Albury showing they are the real deal, that the roos had terrific patches and played pretty well considering,

To come back from. A year off in what is the premier country footy comp, they certainly didn't embarrass themselves.
They did have a go , only 1 praccy match , so many that haven't played together .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back