Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

My bad gents. I didn’t watch the game. Clearly the score line was not a true reflection of the game itself!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Corowa had a ten minute patch in the first and second where they caught Albury sleeping, but were completely out of their depth regardless of effort. A far cry from the Corowa of old, they had some tough bastards running around let me tell you. Moneys changed the game, Houlihan these days would be getting bundles of notes tossed at him from clubs like Wangaratta, and unfairly young kids are left to ponder - you want to honour the family name or fill the pockets?

This is O&M football, you can’t have a former Rutherglen reserves coach as your 2IC. As for Wink, who spent some time assisting Jacka at Barkley park, id be appointing him as president of the club. Why didn’t Corowa hold on to Scooter Seymour, he would’ve made a fantastic assistant. Sarau has coached down that way, was he approached? Owen knows his footy, has a nice resume to show, but needs more support. Who’s scouting the young talent, the u/18s should be compulsory viewing for all coaches.

No rumours it happened.( And the locals werent impressed ) I just want to know what you think seeing you know everything Corowa.
Never said i know everything Corowa , where have i ever said that at anytime . I follow them closely but don't live there.
Do you ever have anything positive to post !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never said i know everything Corowa , where have i ever said that at anytime . I follow them closely but don't live there.
Do you ever have anything positive to post !
Plenty of positive to post . Ive clearly said how good it was to see Corowa back on the park and its great for the town. I asked you the question as you always seem to know whats going on there.
My Point was in the situation of the day the locals would have loved to have been inside the 4 walls after the match to hear what the NEW coach had to say after the game and to hear with my own ears the grumblings of locals that were turned away in what was a great day for the club it was soured a little by the paying members who just wanted to be a part of the day. ( I couldnt give a toss about not being in the rooms)

Plenty of positive to post . Ive clearly said how good it was to see Corowa back on the park and its great for the town. I asked you the question as you always seem to know whats going on there.
My Point was in the situation of the day the locals would have loved to have been inside the 4 walls after the match to hear what the NEW coach had to say after the game and to hear with my own ears the grumblings of locals that were turned away in what was a great day for the club it was soured a little by the paying members who just wanted to be a part of the day. ( I couldnt give a toss about not being in the rooms)
I believe they should be going after a name CC like a Sam Reid .

Which sam reid? Swans or echuca reid? I think it's too hard for them to get a playing coach, they are better off with an Owen and recruiting guys.

I've got no doubt clubs will be circling the Dunstan and hope by June 30. You can't play and get beaten by 20 goals each week, clubs in the premiership window that need key fwd or a ruck will be monitoring the progress.

I'd think the Dunstans combined would be close to 4k a week to travel up and play between them

Which sam reid? Swans or echuca reid? I think it's too hard for them to get a playing coach, they are better off with an Owen and recruiting guys.

I've got no doubt clubs will be circling the Dunstan and hope by June 30. You can't play and get beaten by 20 goals each week, clubs in the premiership window that need key fwd or a ruck will be monitoring the progress.

I'd think the Dunstans combined would be close to 4k a week to travel up and play between them
Sydney and with the Longmire connection

Remove this Banner Ad

Back