Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

dying breed in todays society? Im 32 🤣 and my tooth was knocked out last season, and guess what it was a 19 year old kid. Remorseful, hardly feel like giving him a criminal conviction, limit his job prospects, travel prospects.

Im just saying, if you have a lapse of judgement on a footy field and you cop a criminal record, why run the risk of even playing?
Your rebuttal will surely be: ‘we don’t want these morons who are a dying breed In our game’ and that’s fine, but get ready to send a few more clubs into recession when you lose more players who will err on the side of caution.

I’m sorry I offended you peta with my opinion, as I’ve always respected yours.

Off the ball incidents should be dealt with in the harshest way possible. If it’s to press charges I’m all for it.
I’m presuming you lost your tooth in contest going the ball?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Also a few blokes on here that need to change their tampon.

What are your pronouns Caltech? Just so I can make sure I don’t offend you moving forward.
Couldn’t offend me if you tried princess. I know exactly just the type of insecure peanut you are. I guess the main difference between you and the cop that pressed the charges is that he probably has a family and a job that could be impacted outside of footy. I’m sure you can still collect your Centrelink with a broken jaw/missing tooth…

The silver lining, Muzza can steer the ship with no obstructions, and only misses one match with the bye, he’ll be back against Yarrawonga hell or high water.
Today is clear sky’s with a warm sun beaming, we will bring the rain in the form of goals, pristine goat track, crisp morning air with a mild dew, approaching the cold season, this is what football is all about, God is good.

Off the ball incidents should be dealt with in the harshest way possible. If it’s to press charges I’m all for it.
I’m presuming you lost your tooth in contest going the ball?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No, it was off the ball,
Couldn’t offend me if you tried princess. I know exactly just the type of insecure peanut you are. I guess the main difference between you and the cop that pressed the charges is that he probably has a family and a job that could be impacted outside of footy. I’m sure you can still collect your Centrelink with a broken jaw/missing tooth…
I feel like you’re painting me with the brush of that I’m from a lower socio economic background.

Generally people cut from this cloth breed like rabbits. Glad I didn’t offend you though.
Anyway, I’ll take the high road here champ

Pretty ordinary form to use being a woman as an insult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The league need a bigger pool of umpires to pick from, I’m fed up. As for Wodonga, they need to take a long hard look at themselves, anyone would have thought they’d just won a premiership . bloody muttonheads in the crowd, how dare you . Sam Murray leaves a gaping hole , not even solid depth can fill it. Essendon , I spoke to sheedy at a sportsman night, not so long back, 2000 , Said loss to bulldogs was the best thing that happened to them. The pressure valves relieves itself and we move on. I’ll be preparing a please explain

Had a nice pot of Carlton dry in the Vine Hotel earlier... The Wodonga fellas walked in relaxed, quietly controlled... But satisfied, seemed like nice blokes... How good is O&M footy!
Cmon now Gyv lets be realistic, it was a pixie dust margarita

Ok different end of the ladder… Wodonga Raiders. They were full of hype in the off season unveiling a number of recruits. Personally I thought they’d be pushing for the 5.. not sure if they’d make it but thought there would have been significant improvements. Instead. They look to have gone backwards.

Huge wraps on Almond but hasn’t delivered. Prices recruiting hasn’t paid off.
What direction are the Wodonga raiders heading?
Need to keep Ellis Yollman for next year or they could be fighting for the spoon with Corowa

They have won 4 games of football since the start of the 2022 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back