List Mgmt. OOC 2022- Who is playing for their careers in 2022?

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Berry gets an extension or potentially moved to the rookie list.
Yes I hope we keep him but with Ashcroft, Fletcher and possibly Dunkley coming in I can not see a way into the senior team for him in his preferred role..... unless it is as a high pressure small forward in front of the likes of McCarthy/Lohmann and I just don't see that happening.

Yes I hope we keep him but with Ashcroft, Fletcher and possibly Dunkley coming in I can not see a way into the senior team for him in his preferred role..... unless it is as a high pressure small forward in front of the likes of McCarthy/Lohmann and I just don't see that happening.

If he fixes his kicking he could fit in several areas or at worst provide depth.

T Berry is a small forward instead of a mid like his brother, wouldn't be bad to hang on to him. When he was medi-sub he did alright if i recall

They were the 2 I was tossing up as well, just thought they might go with Cox because he has only had half a season on the list. I did think it was a bit of a surprise when we recruited him in the mid season draft, thought a depth KPD would have been a better option.
For the record, we actually added Mitch Cox to our list in March. He played Rd 1 in the VFL so was effectively on our list all year.

He replaced CEY on the eve of the season.

T Berry is a small forward instead of a mid like his brother, wouldn't be bad to hang on to him. When he was medi-sub he did alright if i recall
IIRC his prime role was as a midfielder in his junior days, we are trying to turn him into a small forward... I could be wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back