No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Have been following this particular poster for a few years now and have always appreciate his behind the scenes insights.

He’s worked as a consultant in the recruiting teams for a few clubs including (WCE, Carlton and now Essendon). He worked for us up think two years ago.

Found his comparison between our list management team and Essendon's promising;

WCE were interested in Roberts. I'm not sure whether or not they were willing to take him in the main draft though but from what I knew at the time it was either there or first pick in the rookie draft.

WCE wanted at least one of the top rated talls in the draft and went the most athletic available with our second round pick. Archer has a few question marks on his game but will be interesting to see how he develops.

With the free agents and trades the plan was to only take 3 live picks in the main draft.

There are a lot of other points which i've mentioned privately to 1-2 people but Vozzo and myself ended up having to playing damage control and then getting roasted over the coals by a board member and sheedy, told to know our place and that as a club legend it was Dodoro's show.

I am genuinely of the opinion that particularly after being made to look the fool through the trade period and others having to step in come the draft he wanted to make a show and that I was just temporary and that as he was walking away Craig could basically go * himself.

I hated Essendon going in but as i've stepped away and am not going back to any club for any consideration I don't mind saying that Essendon were an absolute shitfight whilst Carlton were well organised, knew what they wanted in regards to types of players and then let the process play out. Carlton really had their s**t together from top to bottom whereas Essendon basically pissed 70k down the drain and almost all my time there was wasted.

Have been following this particular poster for a few years now and have always appreciate his behind the scenes insights.

He’s worked as a consultant in the recruiting teams for a few clubs including (WCE, Carlton and now Essendon). He worked for us up think two years ago.

Found his comparison between our list management team and Essendon's promising;
Does character analysis

Some of the * apologists in denial in the Wright MRO thread - hilarious

That’s literally just Peter Wright’s marking action when he’s going for a chest mark. Football act, was called play on. Maybe Cunningham should get tf out of the big fellas way…

It takes two to tango, so Cunningham has no responsibility?

Some of the * apologists in denial in the Wright MRO thread - hilarious
What a bunch of flogs 😂😂😂 Wright’s getting weeks and likely a fair amount of them.
Great time these flogs have decided to bring in the “* edge” … there’ll likely be few of them do weeks this year playing like that

What a bunch of flogs 😂😂😂 Wright’s getting weeks and likely a fair amount of them.
Great time these flogs have decided to bring in the “* edge” … there’ll likely be few of them do weeks this year playing like that
The dumbarse's told everyone that they are going to play like thugs 🙄 😒
Week as piss that sh*tstain of a club..
Imagine their skipper being a tough guy 😆 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the opening post in the Roos autopsy thread was very succinct and to the point i have to say. Just three simple words sick of waiting.:laughv1:
Can't believe they're banging on about umps. Yes, there were a lot of frees paid, and some were a bit on the soft side, but it was both ways - Norf's first 3 goals came directly from softish frees. Would have preferred they put the whistle away a bit, but can't see that it affected the result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back