No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

**** YOU FUGHAZI GOODWIN
**** YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS
I'LL ******* DO THIS ALL ******* NIGHT IF I HAVE TO
GET OUT ON TO THE ******* MCG TOMORROW MORNING AND ******* BRING YOUR ******* MOUTH ******* GUARDS YOU WEAK MOTHER ******S GO **** YOURSELVES
Saw a few of those ones myself. My favorite was the one where he said he was just getting ******* started.

truly masculine on the saints board:

"I left my seat at 1/4 time to get a beer at the bar. On to my 4th beer and haven't returned to my seat. Contemplating heading to mens gallery or spearmint. Salvage something from this disaster of a night." :(

cause when your team doesn't make you feel good you can pay powerless women to
"Powerless women". I have had a few friends work at places like that and its not the women that are powerless. The punters are basically seen as walking atms.

I knew one Italian young lady who was here as a tourist for about a year with trips overseas to get new visas. She ended up with enough money to buy a property when she got back.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think there is a fair bit of truth in what you say. Carlton and Geelong have always had the rub of the green and I mean always. It used to be the rub of the White.

Over the years I have tried to deduce why we are always in the red on Umpires balance sheets. Sure there is the odd game that we finish in the black but that does not alter the overall and consistent poor treatment we receive from Umpires.The actual free kick count does not accurately reflect the treatment we receive.

I believe that it is no coincidence that the commentary and media bias against Hawthorn is identical to the Umpire bias.

My 'conspiracy theory' is that it began with Kennedy's Commandos where Hawthorn shook off the easy beat tag and suddenly became relevant. At the time there was an obvious reaction from media and Umpires that seemed to say "how dare you try to play with the big boys. Get back to the losers where you belong".

That mentality still exists and when it is passed on from one generation to another the bias becomes an unshakable faith. It may be subtle but it is always present in the minds of all who are not part of the Hawthorn family. To put it in simple terms the administration, media and the general public are jealous of Hawthorn's spectacular success. It is only human for that mindset to spill over into the instincts of Umpires.

I expect to be flamed for this post but I see what I see and I believe that the above is the only explanation.
The sheer delusion of this one...

They won by like 70 points...????
Bunch of kids made em look second rate for about 40 minutes, where the hell were the umpires then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Cripps was already ducking away before the punch was thrown. Should have been a chest whack. Intentional, sure, low impact, depending on the med report, high contact... One week seems proper considering Cripps contributed to the location of the hit."
So, what they're saying is, Cripps should go to the tribunal for headbutting his knuckles?

"Cripps was already ducking away before the punch was thrown. Should have been a chest whack. Intentional, sure, low impact, depending on the med report, high contact... One week seems proper considering Cripps contributed to the location of the hit."

Riiiight... so in effect, Cripps butted Howe's fist with his jaw. :drunk:

Can't believe the stuff I'm reading on their board. Some have lost respect for Cripps for having a glass jaw and diving, trial by media, Howe doesn't deserve anything etc. Unreal.

The sheer delusion of this one...

This one just blows my mind, I'm finding it hard to believe this would be a serious post.
You're supporting the most successful club of the modern era, for the past 40 years averaging a flag, what, about every four or five years?
And you're complaining that the whole footy world is against you?!
And this observation is made following a 70 point win?!!!

That muppet deserves to be reincarnated as a St Kilda supporter, to learn the true meaning of misery.

**** YOU FUGHAZI GOODWIN
**** YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS
I'LL ******* DO THIS ALL ******* NIGHT IF I HAVE TO
GET OUT ON TO THE ******* MCG TOMORROW MORNING AND ******* BRING YOUR ******* MOUTH ******* GUARDS YOU WEAK MOTHER ******S GO **** YOURSELVES

I think the last time they played there, didn't they lose by something like 30 goals?

I think the last time they played there, didn't they lose by something like 30 goals?

I actually recall a game where gawn starred and they knocked them off a season or so back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back