Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't worry, Flaps, at least you aren't PyroCrow. He's has already been cut from the team. :D

The Magic will not submit a Qualifying Offer to DeQuan Jones, thus making him an unrestricted free agent on July 1, reports Josh Cohen. Also, Orlando intends on guaranteeing E'Twaun Moore's salary for next season.

So maybe Moore will run as our permanent back up point guard next year if we don't extend Udrih (highly likely)? This leaves 2 roster spots open if my calculations are correct. Possibly one for Osby and one for a free agent. We also get an extended roster for the preseason I think so we might take on a few free agents on non-guaranteed contracts for a while.

You shall be Beno.

(Sorry, didn't realise you were a Magic alum! You should post more :D )

Thanks mate. I've recently had a break from bball, but now that I have something to look forward to for the 13-14 season, I'm back in. I do read a bit on the bball forums, but don't post as much as I should. Hehe.

2e67leu.jpg

Cheers for that BoshtrichBurger. Is there any access to video or highlights that you know of?

Also, does anyone know when we can start ordering Oladipo jerseys or would it be better to get on custom made?
Summer League won't start until Sunday, or Monday our time... Check this thread out for more info and shiz: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...-league-thread-orlando-and-las-vegas.1015874/

I plan on posting highlights for those like myself who don't have League Pass. Highlights are usually on the nba.com site or via their YouTube channel. :)

I wish we didn't lose Matt Dellavedova to Cleveland, it would have been cool to have an Aussie PG on the roster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better defensively and on the boards from what I've seen of Tobias.
Tobias just needs to pick his shots better and improve defensively, and then I'd be satisfied with his game.

At the moment his shooting is hit and miss sometimes. When he's hot, he's streaking hot. But when his shot isn't falling, he tends to continue shooting regardless...

Good start for Vic. Only early days but looks good. Osby 18 points also, could be a hidden gem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back