OT: Who will the BigFooty Ice Hockey crew be barracking for on Saturday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Bit of an Off topic for a hockey board...

but of all the hockey posters here i thought id get some feeling on who you guys are rooting for on Saturday in the GF...

Cats V Hawks..

I would just like to say...GO THE F'N CATS!!!

(Marns if you dont want this thread here, no dramas just delete it...)

(Marns if you dont want this thread here, no dramas just delete it...)
Nah it's sweet, just made the title a bit more appealing to other like-minded grammatical uptight freaks like me (needed capital letters and a question mark).

In answer to your question, I'm rooting for the Cats, but as long as it's a good game I don't mind.

Ask me a minute or so into the first quarter. I don't usually fall into an allegiance in neutral grannie until a few contests in where I find myself all of a sudden barracking for one of the teams.

Ask me a minute or so into the first quarter. I don't usually fall into an allegiance in neutral grannie until a few contests in where I find myself all of a sudden barracking for one of the teams.

im much the same jimmy, but ill most likely be going for the cats, just because i hate the hawks and most of their supporters

Yeah, same, but I'm thinking I'd be going for Geelong.

I think the Cats will win, but I would like the Hawks to win for Crawf. BUT as long as it's a close exciting game I'm happy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back