Ovens and King 2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Milawa came out of the blocks really well. They chipped the ball around and worked the ball well. But from about half way through the second term Glenrowan started getting more of the ball.

It was a really good grand final. Had a bit of everything. Bit of biffo at times. Some really good skills. Gus Gray for mine worked hard all day and really kept Glenrowan going early and continued to get the ball all day.

I think the game was closer than most thought it would be.

Congrats to Glenrowan, obviously the best outfit all year. Was also a big day out for King Valley, taking out the twos' and a handfull of netty premierships.
ONto 2016, anyone else picked up on the rumour of Glenrowan merging next season? Would be an interesting indicator on the state of the league for a reigning premier to choose (or need) to merge.

Congrats to Glenrowan, obviously the best outfit all year. Was also a big day out for King Valley, taking out the twos' and a handfull of netty premierships.
ONto 2016, anyone else picked up on the rumour of Glenrowan merging next season? Would be an interesting indicator on the state of the league for a reigning premier to choose (or need) to merge.

Know for a fact that theyve enquired with tatong and also moyhu about the possibility of merging

N
I hear Brendan gamze might have got a bit of touch up Saturday night up the pubs

Not sure the relevance that has to this forum.

But for what it's worth when are people going to learn that violence will never solve a problem. You may feel good for a bit but that doesn't last long. Incidents like this have no place in society. Let's hope the police are allowed to do their job as that is what they are there for!

Interesting to hear that All Blacks have appointed a 21 year old playing coach for the seniors. Big task ahead after seeing some of the results from this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone think Milawa might be worried about retaining players after two straight grand final losses? Have heard whispers Jack Stamp, Ray Ussher and Mick Newton are all headed to Wang Magpies next year.

Does anyone think Milawa might be worried about retaining players after two straight grand final losses? Have heard whispers Jack Stamp, Ray Ussher and Mick Newton are all headed to Wang Magpies next year.

Would highly doubt those two would head back in. They have been at milawa for a long time now. And with out knowing who Glenrowan keep for next year would think they would be there abouts for next year.

Some of the merger stories don't make any sense and sound like the usual stories, but there are some other rumors that might be far more credible.....and sensible

They must be pretty confident he can bring a few with him... 15+ maybe? I wouldn't think this seasons players would stay if the previous coach isn't coaching there.
The new coach will have to roll in almost a whole new senior list from what I've been hearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back