Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure as yet - you’d think he would take a few with him if going as an assistant.
Either way pretty good get for them.
Big men are hard to find

Bit quite on the recruiting front other then the Dogs. Any news on who is going to Moyhu with Knowles? Have to think Dogs would jump into the 6.

Bit quite on the recruiting front other then the Dogs. Any news on who is going to Moyhu with Knowles? Have to think Dogs would jump into the 6.

It is a bit quite all round at the moment. I’m not heading much out of anywhere other than a few departures.

Hearing Tarra to lose a couple to Wang - Jack Amery and McCormack (GF is coaching one of the wang netball sides). Not sure if any others?
Someone on head said KV losing Myers and Damo Bradley to Jindera is that confirmed?

Damo Bradley has been training with North Albury this week.
Is yet to sign but you’d think it is very likely since he is living in Albury now.

I’m think I also saw someone on here say myors has left also?
How on earth will the valley replace the most best overrated mid fielder in the comp this year.?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rob Staff to Goorambat is a big signing won a GV best and fairest in 2018 and kicked 100 goals at Violet Town in 2017, Will take a power of stopping him from impacting the scoreboard if they can get it down to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much out of Nth lately, might be a bit gun shy to announce any new players. Only movers are two out of town teams. Moyhu must have some more signing announcements just around the corner you would think.

Massive news coming out of moyhu Ben Waite is back at hopper land .would have to be one of the recruits of the year . Very surprised he didn’t end up at n/Wang with his brother

Massive news coming out of moyhu Ben Waite is back at hopper land .would have to be one of the recruits of the year . Very surprised he didn’t end up at n/Wang with his brother

Massive news? Recruit of the year? Get ya hand off it old mate. Pea head probably owes them after he played funny buggers with them last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back