Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Them ‘WANG TV’ interviews are some of the most awkward and cringe videos I’ve ever seen.
It’s embarrassing, he chased Fud around the oval getting that interview, just to ask some idiotic questions, the players are too kind. I’d be telling him where to go, these bloody cameras should be rammed up their backsides for all I’m concerned.

It’s embarrassing, he chased Fud around the oval getting that interview, just to ask some idiotic questions, the players are too kind. I’d be telling him where to go, these bloody cameras should be rammed up their backsides for all I’m concerned.
There’s no place in footy for this self indulgent social media bullshit.

Baluch made a dick of himself putting up a video of a couple of young blokes who got under his skin.

There’s no place in footy for this self indulgent social media bullshit.

Baluch made a dick of himself putting up a video of a couple of young blokes who got under his skin.

Lost me when he fudged his stats and showed the same handball from three different angles to make it look like he’s racking it up.
Just hope he’s not the catalyst that undoes all the hard work and effort of those dedicated supporters that have made them relevant again

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Where can this interview be seen?

Lost me when he fudged his stats and showed the same handball from three different angles to make it look like he’s racking it up.
Just hope he’s not the catalyst that undoes all the hard work and effort of those dedicated supporters that have made them relevant again

Relevant mate? All clubs go in cycles, how did Wang fare in the 90s? Rovers will come good

Just watched it. I actually rate what he is doing but he needs somebody to guide him regarding the content. But, that’s to appease the rusted on football loving pricks on this forum. He’s clearly doing it to get the kids to follow his dribble which lacks any real football integrity. If it actually showed some genuine insight into what it takes to be a semi professional footballer it would garner some respect. Unfortunately it’s showing Rovers out to be an unprofessional organisation, which they are not.

Just watched it. I actually rate what he is doing but he needs somebody to guide him regarding the content. But, that’s to appease the rusted on football loving pricks on this forum. He’s clearly doing it to get the kids to follow his dribble which lacks any real football integrity. If it actually showed some genuine insight into what it takes to be a semi professional footballer it would garner some respect. Unfortunately it’s showing Rovers out to be an unprofessional organisation, which they are not.

Reckon the kids look like they are smiling and these days that’s a really good thing!
Not sure it has to be professional a bit of fun and promotion.Only really ever get complaints from those outside of the club he is promoting.The young boys in Rovers jumpers look like they are loving it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon the kids look like they are smiling and these days that’s a really good thing!
Not sure it has to be professional a bit of fun and promotion.Only really ever get complaints from those outside of the club he is promoting.The young boys in Rovers jumpers look like they are loving it!

That’s what I’m saying. I can tell you first hand. Those in the inner circle are growing tired of it. The circus is derailing their chances. Maybe in QLD when footy is third rate it’ll stand, not here

Relevant mate? All clubs go in cycles, how did Wang fare in the 90s? Rovers will come good

I’ve stated how pathetic Wang were in the 90’s in the past multiple times. If Rovers want that success again like the 90’s, then this isn’t the way forward.

Just watched it and the guy interviewing has no idea. What petrol station you go to! Just stupid..

On the prime train he appears to be good entertainment. He was good enough to interview a young Yarrawonga kid. How good. Seems to be a good bloke but certainly different. But why are some posters criticising him. He plays senior footy and good on him. To many haters in this world. His not running around belting blokes or doing stupid stuff off field. His just enjoying what he does. Good on him I say 👍

Just watched it and the guy interviewing has no idea. What petrol station you go to! Just stupid..

On the prime train he appears to be good entertainment. He was good enough to interview a young Yarrawonga kid. How good. Seems to be a good bloke but certainly different. But why are some posters criticising him. He plays senior footy and good on him. To many haters in this world. His not running around belting blokes or doing stupid stuff off field. His just enjoying what he does. Good on him I say

I like what he’s about, but it’s a fine line. Not sure Rovers need the added bull s**t pressure on them as they try to win a flag. I could be wrong, but I think they’ve wasted the players points on the wrong person

Happy to have him back at Noosa.Crowds down and he was bloody good for us!
Regularly kicked crucial goals and was terrific with promotion of our Junior grades and comps.Our kids and those from nearly all opposition clubs loved ‘ the Prime’
Football is serious business down this way, we’re in the heartland, Crezza didn’t set up a launching pad to piss on. I’d be fine with it all if games weren’t dropped to lowly opponents. There aren’t any beaches to show off the locks and frolic in down here, its frost on the turf and miserable weather to battle through. Winning is what it’s all about, the critics only scatter when four points are being banked and you’re getting a sniff of the leather. Thomas is lovely young man, but needs to stay focused, needs to keep his facebooking business and the club seperate.

There's still a bit of old school mentality on here, my uncle is one of rovers best ever players, yet my son who's 9, only cares about rovers because of the prime train.

He's videos are pretty harmless stuff, it's good for the league and club as a recruiting tool and it encourages young kids to play footy

I don’t get the Prime’s business model. He seems to only appeal to the very young kids who are too young to use his services. The older kids all think he’s a douche because of his carry on and not sure the Adults would touch him.
I think he’s definitely built his exposure but from what I see he’s devaluing his product at the same time.

There's still a bit of old school mentality on here, my uncle is one of rovers best ever players, yet my son who's 9, only cares about rovers because of the prime train.

He's videos are pretty harmless stuff, it's good for the league and club as a recruiting tool and it encourages young kids to play footy
Good points Trent. It appears his engaging the young kids at the rovers and if that’s the case well it’s a win for everyone and great to see. Does he go to junior training and watch some junior games? If so then that’s awesome in todays game as a lot of players take the $$ and don’t give back other than the Saturday game. And that’s fine also but if Prime is giving his time then I respect that. His probably bringing people through the gate as young kids will be wanting there parents to bring them. That’s extra revenue for the club. Sure he might not be dominating ( by what I’ve read) but if his doing his bit and holding his spot then what’s the issue? Can’t have 22 stars, you need soldiers and others.

Good points Trent. It appears his engaging the young kids at the rovers and if that’s the case well it’s a win for everyone and great to see. Does he go to junior training and watch some junior games? If so then that’s awesome in todays game as a lot of players take the $$ and don’t give back other than the Saturday game. And that’s fine also but if Prime is giving his time then I respect that. His probably bringing people through the gate as young kids will be wanting there parents to bring them. That’s extra revenue for the club. Sure he might not be dominating ( by what I’ve read) but if his doing his bit and holding his spot then what’s the issue? Can’t have 22 stars, you need soldiers and others.

Exactly. He’s neither a soldier or other. That’s the problem

Remove this Banner Ad

Back