underrated: the wire and deadwood

overrated: beatles, rolling stones, led zepplin, elvis
underrated: chris knox, the stooges, arab strap, buena vista

overrated: barcelona
underated: berlin

overrated : nokia
underrated : iphones ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure there's been a thread like this before, time for a redux. Pretty simple; name one thing that's overrated and another thing (roughly related) that's underrated in comparison. For example:

Overrated: The 7PM Project
Underrated: The Drum

Overrated: G-strings
Underrated: Boyshorts

Overrated: Wil Anderson
Underrated: Peter Berner

You get the idea.

Ok I get the idea. And I don't want to go to town on you. But here goes. Mate if you reckon that the comic stylings of Peter Berner are 'underrated' than I sugegst that you turn off your computer and book yourself into the nearest mental institution. I can only assume you jest.

Ok I get the idea. And I don't want to go to town on you. But here goes. Mate if you reckon that the comic stylings of Peter Berner are 'underrated' than I sugegst that you turn off your computer and book yourself into the nearest mental institution. I can only assume you jest.
Blasphemy! Backberner was one of the best comedy shows going around in its time. Made shows like the Glasshouse look like amateur hour.

When you've got jokers like Wil Anderson and Mick Molloy all over the TV it's criminal that guys like Berner and Micallef get relegated to hosting gameshows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back