Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
Seeing on twitter that PSG’s owners might ditch the club in 2022 and buy Roma.
Yes there are a few rumours going around France atm that QSI wants out of PSG. Would explain the current state of PSG atm. Good riddance, sick of Qatar buying political influence / sportswashing their image through PSG and the 2022 WC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yes there are a few rumours going around France atm that QSI wants out of PSG. Would explain the current state of PSG atm. Good riddance, sick of Qatar buying political influence / sportswashing their image through PSG and the 2022 WC.
I think it would be good that the french league becomes more competitive. And that Juve gets more competition.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
Leeds are also the target of Arab investors too I believe.
Talk in France that Qatar are not happy with their image re: PSG with all the FFP cheating scandal and are going to scale back their investment. Also cannot get enough recogintion in Ligue 1.

You'd expect that they do things the right way if they decide to purchase Leeds. Strict FFP regulations in Championship - no getting away with money laundering like they've done at PSG.

kangaspurs

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Good for Newcastle. They've suffered for a long time, and I suspect that there's enough money in the club as it is for a new owner to not even have to put too much of their own cash in to spend a bit.

Also, looking forward to the Abu Derby next season :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico

As Britain's richest man he was a major backer of the Brexit movement, but has since moved his company to Monaco and is now buying a French football club

Top Bottom