Paging Tiger Front Runners

Remove this Banner Ad

No chance of recovery, the Richmond chip on their shoulder has morphed into a dangerously unhealthy inferiority complex. Self harm now a real concern.
Ahh you're back. Was it being tagged or you just had the odd inkling to suddenly peruse the bay..? :$

Ninthmond
c3050b09302e3b94b3bc4b44eb00ecdb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm still here. I've been waiting for your inevitable 'chirp' about Friday night. What took you so long? I suppose you watched it over & over to get the foul taste of the Qualifying Final thrashing out of your mouth. Obviously, it still stings.

You couldn't beat a full Richmond side, so when you destroy a depleted one, you think your band of hand baggers have actually achieved something. You are so easily pleased.

Season ain't over by a long shot, we look forward to you hosting us in a cut throat final on the G again very soon.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm still here. I've been waiting for your inevitable 'chirp' about Friday night. What took you so long? I suppose you watched it over & over to get the foul taste of the Qualifying Final thrashing out of your mouth. Obviously, it still stings.

You couldn't beat a full Richmond side, so when you destroy a depleted one, you think your band of hand baggers have actually achieved something. You are so easily pleased.

Season ain't over by a long shot, we look forward to you hosting us in a cut throat final on the G again very soon.

Friend. A few points

This was a solid melt. I give it a 7/10
Also, and I mean this with absolute sincerity. Richmunt won’t play Geelong in a final - because they won’t win enough games to quality for the post season. Sadly, the tuggers epic 2017-2017 dynasty is a distant memory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back