Not open for further replies.

moha919

Debutant
May 20, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hello fans,

To those who have complete the questionnaire, thanks very much for your great support to the Dockers and me!! For those who did not have a chance to complete the questionnaire, the chance is still available for you to show your support to the club. It won't take you more than 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire.

The findings of this research will be available to the club and fans like you.

http://uwa.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ctEVo17AbfHdHrD

Many thanks for your support, I greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
It's a bit longer than 10 minutes :p I started it and not even the sunk cost fallacy could keep me going - will do it when I have time
Same - answered the same questions worded slightly differently over and over. Thought it might be a West Coast plot to keep us confused and away from supporting the team :)

Same - answered the same questions worded slightly differently over and over. Thought it might be a West Coast plot to keep us confused and away from supporting the team :)

I don't know if the software shuffles the questions to randomise it, but at one point I had the same question word for word, back to back

I don't know if the software shuffles the questions to randomise it, but at one point I had the same question word for word, back to back
Yeah, same. I'd like to help but it seems a very long-winded survey to me.

Hello OP,

Curious why are you doing a Phd in marketing? Do you plan to work in the industry or be a researcher for life?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

recall.jpg

Hi DudleyDocker,
it seems same question but they are not.
I really appreciate your time

Hi DudleyDocker,
it seems same question but they are not.
I really appreciate your time
Done. The progress bar was a bit deceptive - it was showing 50% when I was almost finished, hence why I opted out initially.

Hi Banker,
mostly a researcher
thanks

Thanks for the reply.

Academics interest me the most, don't you feel like youre wasting your life? You have the intelligence why not work in the corporate side? By the time you're 30 could be on $200k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back