Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobbler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Interested as to how we line up.

Could Ross find a heart and play blokes like Mzungu, DeBoer, Morabito or will they go youth?

Does Pavlich get a say in players he'd like to play a final game with, does he even get asked.

Do they find anything and deliver some joy, with a memorable win to farewell the champ?

The final question on everyone's lips is does Zac Dawson get an instant recall?

As someone who will be in attendance (don't go to many), me thinks there will be an awful lot of onions in and around the stadium, if you know what I'm saying.

* I'm not ready for this

:(

Don't embarrass the great man. That's all I want

Media are saying that Pav will not travel here to Sydney for Freo's round 22 shock thrashing of GWS.

It seems I have seen Pav play for the last time.

03+-+3+Joking+about+suicide.gif

Sorry for the intrusion guys, but I have to ask a question about the game.

What's the go with tickets? I've been keeping an eye out on ticketmaster for them for the last few weeks, was told by someone they went on sale today but it still appears to be none available. I know being Pav's last game it's likely to be a sell out, but can't imagine that it has been sold out now for weeks.... Does anyone know if it is officially sold out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the go with tickets? I've been keeping an eye out on ticketmaster for them for the last few weeks, was told by someone they went on sale today but it still appears to be none available. I know being Pav's last game it's likely to be a sell out, but can't imagine that it has been sold out now for weeks.... Does anyone know if it is officially sold out?
All games are notionally sold out now for both teams. Tickets will become available after the period for the available allocation for away side members (east end) is over and after whatever the date the member resold seats become available (no idea how long a period that is).
If people want to go they'll be able to get a seat. I would expect 35,000 / 36,000 max, and then only if it's dry.

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/Fremantle-Dockers-tickets/artist/1055677?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

I see tickets on sale here, am I missing something?

All games are notionally sold out now for both teams. Tickets will become available after the period for the available allocation for away side members (east end) is over and after whatever the date the member resold seats become available (no idea how long a period that is).
If people want to go they'll be able to get a seat. I would expect 35,000 / 36,000 max, and then only if it's dry.
Going to be a wet game, even if there's no rain

Ibbotson - Silvagni - Spurr
Morabito - Collins - Hughes
Hill - Mundy - Weller
Walters - Pavlich - Yarran
Griffin - Apeness - Mayne

FOL: Sandilands - Neale - Blakely
I/C: Tucker - D Pearce - Deluca - Ballantyne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back