2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Really needed Sturt fit, we are going to change our mix up quite a lot now

It will be Darcy for Tabs, meaning we are playing 2 rucks - a change
Simpson for Switta, the most like for like but its a first gamer
JOM starts for Freddy, massive loss of pace here and an extra mid, may mean Fyfe spends more time forward, quite a big change from what we have had

Erasmus for JOM in sub role, another similar change so not much different here, altho its not experience coming on late so it is a bit of a change up

Really needed Sturt fit, we are going to change our mix up quite a lot now

It will be Darcy for Tabs, meaning we are playing 2 rucks - a change
Simpson for Switta, the most like for like but its a first gamer
JOM starts for Freddy, massive loss of pace here and an extra mid, may mean Fyfe spends more time forward, quite a big change from what we have had

Erasmus for JOM in sub role, another similar change so not much different here, altho its not experience coming on late so it is a bit of a change up
Where is Sturt at? Did he fly over? Or not named for Peel.

Adam Read suggested that was going to be the plan in an interview on Wednesday. Would depend on who they want to risk playing WAFL on a Sunday if they're needed next Saturday against Port. Reidy might be more likely, Erasmus might be held back as the next in.
Looks like you hit the nail on the head with this one. Reidy back into the senior WAFL team and Knobel gets to dominate another WAFL reserves ruck, Raz still out. Might be wrapping him in cotton wool as an almost locked in.
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 11.22.05 am.png

You'd think any of the forward smalls will be withdrawn to replace Freddy and switta

But maybe Sturt needs a run in his legs

Can see raz and cooper come in

Delean, Voss and or Sturt as additional options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for answering my question all..

Just wanted him in and Tabs out. Ain’t happening now, especially with big Darcy coming in soon.
Well it ain't publicly known I think, coz the injury had to have happened on like Friday. Same with Sturt's hamstring injury that made him an out (I think a late out?) for Peel last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ordinary quarter but good to see Chapman back out there. Not sure about NOD playing in the middle and Brodie not in there though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back