Analysis Permutations

Remove this Banner Ad

We wouldn't beat them without Fyfe, Pavlich and Barlow, that's for sure. They are probably 3 of our 5 most important players.

Hopefully we can knock off Port, and then have everyone back to play Sydney.

We aren't a good enough team to beat Sydney or Hawthorn without 3 of our best players, I thought that was pretty obvious. We beat Hawthorn last week with our absolute best 22 on the ground, at home, with them having quite a few injuries. Reverse the situation at the MCG with us being the one having our stars out and it just isn't going to happen.

Teams don't win premierships with all their star players on the sidelines. You have to be realistic.

We didn't have Ballas or McPharlin.

You know what I agree. I'm surprised everyone has written then off. Only one team has smashed them up there and they almost beat port a couple of weeks ago

I've since had a look at the ladder. Even if Gold Coast win they can't make the 8, their percentage is just too poor. They're not actually playing for anything now apart from pride, so it could easily be that they don't show up.

I've since had a look at the ladder. Even if Gold Coast win they can't make the 8, their percentage is just too poor. They're not actually playing for anything now apart from pride, so it could easily be that they don't show up.

Anyone know how McKenna's relationship is with WC nowdays? Would he take any joy out of knocking them out of the finals?

There are a fair few WA boys on that GC side who would like a WCE scalp.
Sorry boys I think west coast will be too god. Their ball movement the last few weeks has looked dangerous and I think they will hit the comp hard next year. They also have never lost to Gold Coast.

If we happen to front up to WC in the first final we will have the extra day to recover from a home game and they will be travelling back from the longest road trip in the comp
If its a Saturday final they will be playing of a 6 day break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back