Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Jets site lists Oskar Manton at 180cm, so I'm guessing the Ben Silvagni is 195cm conspiracy theory is false.. unless Oskar has grown a bit.

Western Jets site lists Oskar Manton at 180cm, so I'm guessing the Ben Silvagni is 195cm conspiracy theory is false.. unless Oskar has grown a bit.
Ben looks about 190-192, Manton a little taller than 180.

Doesn't matter though, both are still growing at this stage, and Ben is a good chance to be 6'5" when all is said and done.

Would probably be concerned if Ben was already 195 cm as it would put him well on his way to reaching that awkward 200 cm mark, too tall for a kpp too short for a top line ruck.

13524460_10154268986533334_756967194739414958_n.jpg

(Back row, left to right) Jamie Koutoufides, Mackenzie Hogg, Charlie McKay, Tom Silvagni, Dane Whitnall, Ben Silvagni, Oskar Manton, Tom Gleeson, Max Hanna.

(Front row, left to right) Archer Hogg, Lukas Koutoufides, Cody Walker, Darcy Hogg.

Dane Whitnall would want to be careful at the family dinner table, his old man might mistake him for a South Melbourne Market Dim Sim.

:p

At this stage it looks like he is going to be built more like his grandfather than his father.

Halfway between Dane and Lance would be.....Mediumsizered...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13524460_10154268986533334_756967194739414958_n.jpg

(Back row, left to right) Jamie Koutoufides, Mackenzie Hogg, Charlie McKay, Tom Silvagni, Dane Whitnall, Ben Silvagni, Oskar Manton, Tom Gleeson, Max Hanna.

(Front row, left to right) Archer Hogg, Lukas Koutoufides, Cody Walker, Darcy Hogg.

Oskar Manton is tall.
Almost as tall as Ben Silvagni.

And the wet toast supporters are jumping up and down cheering that they are getting 3 Judd's and then someone tells them that Oscar loves Carlton and the twins will more than likely love Carlton as well.
I heard Bec Judd talking on radio the other day and she said Oscar is now a passionate Eagles supporter and loves Nic Nat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back