Modern Day Event Photo from WWII uncovered. Proves aliens exist.

Remove this Banner Ad

984281_10151695985767743_1048270279_n.jpg

I laughed out loud....

But then I wonder what Chief thinks about the first reports from allied pilots after encountering this?

hell-FuG120-Me262-night-fighter.jpg

I should dig up those reports. One pilot in the debriefing claimed that he was flying flat out in a straight line and the ME262 was flying rings around him. By memory I think he was from the USAF and in the state of the art mustang.
If I was his CO and didn't know better I would of sent him to the looney bin...

This was on the Internet. Don't tell me you're falling for the government's line that it is not real?

I expected better. :(
It's not about 'just being on the internet'. Common sense firstly in separating silly theories from plausible. Then, looking at the evidence....eg, in that photo it's obvious it's photoshopped (ignoring it's an x-wing -- the actual photo, lighting, pixelation).

9/11 is not a silly theory, but very plausible. So it takes the step up and becomes worthy of a CT to delve into with all the evidence.

Really, it's just a very poor thread by you. It's a joke/troll thread. Serves no food for thought, no genuine discussion. If anyone else had posted that it would've been locked by now for those reasons.

Not sure why they needed all those men and ropes to salvage that fighter bomber.

They were designed to be salvaged from some more intricate positions.

0300125.jpg

That took a long time and a lot of effort to find. Such transparencies Chief. Magnificent pisstake though. That GG took umbrage is an unexpected and hilarious bonus. Such seriousness.

I don't believe that photos real. The plane looks to small to fly. All the crew are dressed like they are in the mess. There's no sign of anyone with any proper equipment on, that is running the deck of an aircraft carrier presumably at war. Thing is armed with fuel right?

Why isn't the wing damaged? why isn't there any marks behind the plane to show its path?

I don't believe that photos real. The plane looks to small to fly. All the crew are dressed like they are in the mess. There's no sign of anyone with any proper equipment on, that is running the deck of an aircraft carrier presumably at war. Thing is armed with fuel right?

Why isn't the wing damaged? why isn't there any marks behind the plane to show its path?
Are you unable to see the arrows painted on the carrier deck, placed there to deliberately lead the pilot astray?

Further to the thread title, of course aliens exist. My first full-time job was with The Alien Registration Section of the Commonwealth Department of Immigration. We maintained a card system containing the particulars of more than 400,000 aliens. It was always interesting when they came to visit us to update their details, or apply for permanent residence. Our translators were kept very busy. Australia was a much more welcoming place in those days. It was in this job that I learned acceptance of 'the other'.

So, what happened to my photo?
Powers that be decided it was to dangerous. The pentagon doesn't want any evidence of poor pilot training with all the taxes they take (over 50%).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Powers that be decided it was to dangerous. The pentagon doesn't want any evidence of poor pilot training with all the taxes they take (over 50%).
Thanks for that. I just wish those same bastards wouldn't keep crashing my Skype connection every time I mention the word **********.

I laughed out loud....

But then I wonder what Chief thinks about the first reports from allied pilots after encountering this?

hell-FuG120-Me262-night-fighter.jpg

I should dig up those reports. One pilot in the debriefing claimed that he was flying flat out in a straight line and the ME262 was flying rings around him. By memory I think he was from the USAF and in the state of the art mustang.
If I was his CO and didn't know better I would of sent him to the looney bin...

Not totally surprising the better ME 262 were faster than a P51 and Mustangs were known to actually struggle to maintain their speed close to ceiling height altitude as where as the best produced ME262 with jet engines maintained their versatility.

Not totally surprising the better ME 262 were faster than a P51 and Mustangs were known to actually struggle to maintain their speed close to ceiling height altitude as where as the best produced ME262 with jet engines maintained their versatility.

Have you seen those reports from American and Russian pilots being buzzed by objects tracked on radar doing rings around them?

Have you seen those reports from American and Russian pilots being buzzed by objects tracked on radar doing rings around them?

Sort of, I only pay passing interest to these stories.

However I was specifically referring to your claim implying an ME262 couldn't out fly a P51. They had issues but when they were built right they were faster and altitude considerably more maneuverable. That was all. For some reason I love WWII planes and than stop giving a s**t about them straight after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back