Delisted 13. Liam Stocker

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the kind of content the fans want - out-*******-standing.

Goes to show - there's no "holding clubs over a barrel" with live trading. You basically need to hash out some potential scenarios ahead of time, and be ready to pull the trigger with very little time to negotiate. Cheeky back-and-forth with Reid as well, with him trying to find out who we wanted.

And it certainly looks like the draft room procedure is for SOS to be the spokesman, Brodie and Agresta to determine player ratings, and everyone else to just look pretty for the camera. As it should be.

Top level content rivalling anything in pro sport released previously. Keep it up and lead the way blues. Cloak and dagger until its done and then let us know what happened.

Wow ... that is an amazing insight! I’ve never seen anything like this before. I feel really privileged as a Carlton supporter. Well done to our media team ... might actually be worth a few memberships.

Confirms that we did rate Stocker at 6. I know the club said that after the fact but you always wonder if they “stretch” a little just for public perception sake.

Great work SOS and team. I get the feeling he is a fair bit ahead of the competition with all these trading and drafting rules and strategies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

holy s**t - blood just ran to ice - thought sos was pointing at me.........

3a398deced60ccd0c3d852eefc55c9a8