Picola & District FL SE 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eagles are off to the banks of the Boosey to take on the Bears this week. Good to see that they can get back to playing games on their home deck. No one wants to be playing "away" for consecutive weeks.
I did hear that the change rooms were condemned and although it may put some financial pressure on the club initially, I must say - thank god! The visitors rooms at Tunga are very ordinary and believe me, I've seen some away rooms in my time. Its on a par with the old Thorton Eildon away rooms - they were terrible!

On another topic, can someone please post the interleague squad. I'd like to see if we can put together a side that will suitcase the ol' foes in the KDL

Hope the Eagles have a win this week, but rolling the Bears on their home turf is always a tuff ask. They are about a 5 goal better side on their home deck. Might be due to the support they get from the muppet behind the goals at the creek end with the beanie, mullet and no teeth.:D
You need to play against mount pleasant .

just send the shepp east side to play the KDFL think they will get the job done.
Funny you say that as l was thinking perhaps we just send the Violet Town side, on top of that we will give you guys a ten goal head start and still have your measure:D:D:D

Whats the go with waaia getting beat by tungamah! Didnt waaia spend a heap on recruits this year? Seems as though rennie and shepp east are breaking away from the pack going by the ladder! Any reports from any games and who is tipping picola in the interleuage? I personally think kdl will get them this year:cool:

Don't want to put the moz on the boys but, PLEASE make sure you roll the KDL this weekend. I know both sides are not full strength but that is always the case with interleague. I hope the PFL boys really gel together and turn up with the right application and passion that is required to get the job done! I only got to play interleague once and loved every minute of it so to all those representing the family league this weekend good luck and stick it to them!!!:thumbsu:
BTW what a joke that PDFL SE & KDL are ranked at the bottom of VCFL rankings. Is there any logic in that or were the new games (leagues that have not participated in the past) just drawn out of a hat in order. Not boasting but I would've thought that the NW & O&K weren't 10 places above us!!! Based on the current structure (which I think is a good one - win you are elevated, lose you are relegated) if we are ever going to make No1, we will have to win every interleague contest for the next 16 years!!!!:eek:

Don't want to put the moz on the boys but, PLEASE make sure you roll the KDL this weekend. I know both sides are not full strength but that is always the case with interleague. I hope the PFL boys really gel together and turn up with the right application and passion that is required to get the job done! I only got to play interleague once and loved every minute of it so to all those representing the family league this weekend good luck and stick it to them!!!:thumbsu:
BTW what a joke that PDFL SE & KDL are ranked at the bottom of VCFL rankings. Is there any logic in that or were the new games (leagues that have not participated in the past) just drawn out of a hat in order. Not boasting but I would've thought that the NW & O&K weren't 10 places above us!!! Based on the current structure (which I think is a good one - win you are elevated, lose you are relegated) if we are ever going to make No1, we will have to win every interleague contest for the next 16 years!!!!:eek:
IIRC that last to join the championships , start at the bottom , only assume the KDFL were the last to agree to play and therefore their opponents were ranked alongside them .

Wats peoples thoughts on the side in todays shepp news?
can anyone put up the lineup for this weekends match? has there been any injuries for the side? who will be the ones to watch? would love for the league to win tomorrow, and show some people around the GV that the SE league is better then most people believe. No longer do you see 20 goal floggings which happeneed within the comp in previous years, when the league wasnt split up.

can anyone put up the lineup for this weekends match? has there been any injuries for the side? who will be the ones to watch? would love for the league to win tomorrow, and show some people around the GV that the SE league is better then most people believe. No longer do you see 20 goal floggings which happeneed within the comp in previous years, when the league wasnt split up.

Players with injuries i believe are D.godsmark,R.lee,and a few others and also B.orr, D.gillespie,and cowan from waaia so a few guns missing from both teams! Kerr,shiels,laporta,thompson for kdl are ones to watch and picola maybe Strawhorn,best,bigger,osborne. Going to be a interesting game :footy:

Players with injuries i believe are D.godsmark,R.lee,and a few others and also B.orr, D.gillespie,and cowan from waaia so a few guns missing from both teams! Kerr,shiels,laporta,thompson for kdl are ones to watch and picola maybe Strawhorn,best,bigger,osborne. Going to be a interesting game :footy:

When you say kerr are you talking of, dyl kerr who played at Mathoura 3 years ago , if so a gun bloke and good player .:thumbsu:

pull them on again ramma. surely your got another 16 in you haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next years rankings have PDFL ( SE ) playing ellinbank ( gipsland based league )
1. GOULBURN VALLEY FL
2. GEELONG FL
3. MPNFL
4. O&M FL
5. BALLARAT FL
6. BENDIGO FL
7. HAMPDEN FL
8. SUNRAYSIA FL
9. GIPPSLAND FL
10. YVMDFL
11. MURRAY FL
12. BELLARINE FL
13. CENTRAL MURRAY FL
14. MALLEE FL
15. WESTERN BORDER FL
16. MPNFL - CASEY CARDINIA
17. WIMMERA FL
18. HEATHCOTE DFL
19. MPNFL - NEPEAN
20. NORTH CENTRAL FL
21. GDFL
22. HORSHAM DFL
23. LODDON VALLEY FL
24. PICOLA FL (NORTH)
25. MCDFNL
26. CENTRAL HIGHLANDS FL
27. OVENS & KING FL
28. ALBERTON FL
29. ELLINBANK DFL
30. PICOLA FL (SOUTH)
31. MID GIPPSLAND FL
32. KYABRAM FL

How old was number 6 for Picola? Rowe I think his name is? Absolutely tore it up. Killed us in the guts and around the ground, especially around goals.

Will be interesting if a Picola league side ended up rolling a Murray league side, imagine the reaction!

You Got your wish for a win on the w,end zoe34! I for one thought the kdl would be to strong with big forwards but to picloa,s credit they out run us and had better skills on the day! Thought that rowe and hayden best were best for picola and steve thompson and hazlewood were our better players on the day.

Will be interesting if a Picola league side ended up rolling a Murray league side, imagine the reaction!
from your experiences playing in both the KDFL AND PDFL leagues GrassKat, which is in your opinion the stronger leagues? it seems from an outsiders view that there isnt any 15-20 goal floggings in the south east compared to the kyabram league? more depth?

Shepp east .... Good game between katty and the eagles today was wrecked by osbourne's extremely bad sportsmanship. (didnt play was rested) as he was a spectator he constantly yelled abuse at Ben Kelly then after the game made a vline for Kelly while shaking hands with other players and told him he was a joke and an embarrassment. If I was shepp east I would be extremely humiliated. I'm sure a investigation will be lodged as spectators are not allowed to do that. I suppose what more could u expect

quote="ktiger, post: 24423449"]Shepp east .... Good game between katty and the eagles today was wrecked by osbourne's extremely bad sportsmanship. (didnt play was rested) as he was a spectator he constantly yelled abuse at Ben Kelly then after the game made a vline for Kelly while shaking hands with other players and told him he was a joke and an embarrassment. If I was shepp east I would be extremely humiliated. I'm sure a investigation will be lodged as spectators are not allowed to do that. I suppose what more could u expect[/QUOTE]

There should be a investigation against your spectators!

If any went out on to the ground and abused players directly to their face then yes there should be!! Your not taking any responsibility for some people at your clubs stupid and dangerous behavior.

If any went out on to the ground and abused players directly to their face then yes there should be!! Your not taking any responsibility for some people at your clubs stupid and dangerous behavior. Do u ever wonder why every club thinks shepp east is the worst club??

Mate your kidding yourself! Ben kelly was sniping all day hence why he was reported and sent off! not to mention number 19 who king hit 3 0r 4 players yesty and also number 11 and to round it off number 4! It was clear your tactic was to snipe and hurt as many players from shepp east as you could because you boys cant match it with them. Absolute disgrace and you take some resposability or PM msg and we can work out an investigation to take place because im very confident you boys will be on the bad end of it:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back