Analysis Pies back SSM - right or wrong?

Should the club stay out of politics - the SSM vote?

• Yes - focus on footy

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • No - its the right thing to do

Votes: 92 48.7%
  • Don't care

Votes: 25 13.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You obviously missed the ABC special where drinkers got trounced by marijuana smokers on a driving course after they had both ingested, perhaps in your wine and legal pill haze you didn't catch it
A TV show vs data by testing in real life?
Oh my.
I suppose when your life revolves around drug escapism, you’d be prepared to accept anything.
But truth v ratings...let me guess which one I, and everyone, should believe.

A TV show vs data by testing in real life?
Oh my.
I suppose when your life revolves around drug escapism, you’d be prepared to accept anything.
But truth v ratings...let me guess which one I, and everyone, should believe.

Sounds like psychological projection to me mate, anything you want to tell us about your lifestyle?

You seem very intent on personal insults, so either your argument is weak or you are hiding an addiction

Must be hard to accept reality, proof of the pudding is in the eating, test was done and your premise failed, much as your argument did the moment you felt you needed to get personal
ABC testing ain’t real life.
VicPol is.
I’m sure your clutching at the straw that is the ABC.
I suppose you also believe the ABC wifi accusations.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...i/news-story/30a4fe3d27262fc9b67268c0209118dc
Ouch indeed.
And that alone is the reason you can’t trust a media outlet to back your views.

Freeman thread boys :rolleyes:

Sounds like psychological projection to me mate, anything you want to tell us about your lifestyle?

You seem very intent on personal insults, so either your argument is weak or you are hiding an addiction
Nah.
I’ve a great lifestyle.
No smog in my area.
Just wildlife and quiet days. Barely even a car driving by.
An acre of land, a river 400 metres away.
Now that my friend, means I don’t need drugs to “escape”
I escape by slipping into the spa with a good book, watching the occasional roo skip by the back block.
Ouch indeed.

I’m simply stating the view of an idiot

Oh I agree... ouch

6jk1.jpg

Ha Ha could you be anymore insecure? those that talk never do, thanks for exposing yourself

ouch ;)
Well, you certainly need to explain a bit more.
Insecure? How so?
Pointing out my lifestyle, when actually asked to explain it by you, isn’t really insecure.
Just answering your enquiry.
If you didn’t want to know, why did you ask?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the test doesn't show is the percentage of MJ drivers vs incidents.

As someone that has/is been both a drinker & smoker I can tell you that a "stoned" person is less likely to be involved in a crash vs a drunk person. Simple fact is alcohol equals bravado, stoned equals paranoid & cautious. Both affect capabilities though.

Before you get on your high horse, absolutely 100% neither should be in control of a car.

What I object to is if I choose to have a joint & then drive two days later I can still be done for drug driving because of the ineffectual test. Unlike BAC which is a real time test, the MJ test tests for "presence" not how intoxicated you are.
I can back that up, driving whilst stoned although not advised isn't even comparable to driving drunk, you tend to be more careful when you're stoned and you're very alert, motor function skills are fine as well (unless you hit it mega hard), i'd hazard a guess and suggest alcohol is possibly the most dangerous mainstream drug to drive on.

Acid isn't great to drive on either, i've driven (in my younger stupid days) on MDMA-Speed-Alcohol-Reefer and alcohol is the most dangerous IMO.

I can back that up, driving whilst stoned although not advised isn't even comparable to driving drunk, you tend to be more careful when you're stoned and you're very alert, motor function skills are fine as well (unless you hit it mega hard), i'd hazard a guess and suggest alcohol is possibly the most dangerous mainstream drug to drive on.

Acid isn't great to drive on either.
Exactamundo.jpg

I never drove on acid though, but i was a passenger whilst i was trippin and damn, no way, but you tend to keep your marbles when on acid so you probably wouldn't drive anyway.

It's back in vogue in the lab, and in truth it was always about expanding consciousness rather than escaping it, but I doubt we know enough about the brain yet to become instant Buddha's and there's no way I'm sitting under a tree for 20 years, I want the shortcut

It's back in vogue in the lab, and in truth it was always about expanding consciousness rather than escaping it, but I doubt we know enough about the brain yet to become instant Buddha's and there's no way I'm sitting under a tree for 20 years, I want the shortcut
Had the best night of my life on acid, only had it the once, but damn!! I did have mushies a few times though which are/were very similar.

Back