Universal Love Player Numbers – 2024 update (sponsored by Tulip)

Remove this Banner Ad

JVR in the #2. Like it

No pressure JVR

So in summation

JVR inherits 2 from Chunk
Brodie Grundy is 6(Jackson)
Lachie Hunter is 12(Bedford)
Josh Schache is 19(Rosman)
Matt Jefferson is 21(JVRs old no.)
Jed Adams is 26(Weideman)
Will Verrall is 28(Daw)
J SMith is 29(Hunt)
Oliver Sestan is 38( M Brown)
Kyah Farris-White is 43(New i believe)

No pressure JVR

Its genius. Talk about the rich history and loyalty of #2 when presenting him his jumper, Jones and Flower, guilt trip him into playing his entire career here.

Its genius. Talk about the rich history and loyalty of #2 when presenting him his jumper, Jones and Flower, guilt trip him into playing his entire career here.
Just get Tingay to rip into him

Didn't Scully have number 31? That worked well!

I'm glad we gave Grundy the 6 jumper and not JVR. It's like we're telling Dogga that we got someone better in your number so FU. Plus there would have been that awkward JVR in the #6 going home vibe about it. Smart by the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Scully going to comeback a decade from now and coach us

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

No pressure JVR

So in summation

JVR inherits 2 from Chunk
Brodie Grundy is 6(Jackson)
Lachie Hunter is 12(Bedford)
Josh Schache is 19(Rosman)
Matt Jefferson is 21(JVRs old no.)
Jed Adams is 26(Weideman)
Will Verrall is 28(Daw)
J SMith is 29(Hunt)
Oliver Sestan is 38( M Brown)
Kyah Farris-White is 43(New i believe)
Not sure why they wouldn’t give Moniz-Wakefield number 39 given Jetta wore that number and his indigenous. I think he will be a very good player in the future for us.

Not sure why they wouldn’t give Moniz-Wakefield number 39 given Jetta wore that number and his indigenous. I think he will be a very good player in the future for us.
Players are able to find their own identities in their numbers given. They don't have to take the number their father wore, similar style player OR just because they're formerly occupied of a similar culture

Players are able to find their own identities in their numbers given. They don't have to take the number their father wore, similar style player OR just because they're formerly occupied of a similar culture

More likely, if that's the case, it's just purely coincidental.

Change the title mods, I couldn't care more, JVR in #2 you byoot!!

Good to have you back. Ill finally get some solid sleep knowing you care again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back