Universal Love Player Numbers - No longer cared about by Tulip

Remove this Banner Ad

Demon4123

Senior List
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bennell likely to get a rookie spot - wouldn't have thought he would get a low number.

But I do love Pickett in Flash's 36. Make it happen Dees.
Yeah, seems the Demons are giving number 36 to an indigenous player since Davey wore the number. I hope the tradition continues.

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Any chance Baker shifts and Pickett gets his uncle’s 33?
But seriously, he might, but 36 is vacant and holds an indigenous significance to the club, Flash Davey most notably, but Jeffy Garlett as well, while 33 is becoming more associated with redheads, first Jake Spencer, now Oskar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Luke Jackson in #6, Rivers in #24 according to their respective Instas.
Perhaps an early call there

As per training today ...
Jackson wearing 17
Pickett wearing 24
Rivers wearing 20

Although, these are last years training jumpers, so potentially a matter of these being the ones that fit. Wouldn't have thought Jackson would have been too keen to show off his midriff in Lewis' old No.6 jumper.

Last edited:

jhong

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
If these new draftees can get through the sh*t weather here atm maybe they will hang around beyond 2 years . Its ******* winter out there today

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
If these new draftees can get through the sh*t weather here atm maybe they will hang around beyond 2 years . Its ******* winter out there today
Agree.

Thanks Melbourne for the random sh*t weather in Demember. F only knows why this is the worlds most liveable city or whatever. It’s not the weather that’s for certain. It’s also not the shitty traffic conditions on the Kings Way right now where I am stuck in a weird smelling taxi.

jhong

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Agree.

Thanks Melbourne for the random sh*t weather in Demember. F only knows why this is the worlds most liveable city or whatever. It’s not the weather that’s for certain. It’s also not the shitty traffic conditions on the Kings Way right now where I am stuck in a weird smelling taxi.
Having recently had the misfortune of being on Kings Way you have my sympathy

Miguel Sanchez

Say hello!
Aug 10, 2006
Shandong Gold Stadium
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royal Pines Eagles
Agree.

Isn’t that every taxi?

ponsdale

Premium Platinum
Sep 20, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Perhaps an early call there

As per training today ...
Jackson wearing 17
Pickett wearing 24
Rivers wearing 20

Although, these are last years training jumpers, so potentially a matter of these being the ones that fit. Wouldn't have thought Jackson would have been too keen to show off his midriff in Lewis' old No.6 jumper.
Today:
Pickett in 36
Brown in 38

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
It’s about the same up here too, quite unpleasant trying to sleep of and evening, I did go for a run at about midday in it tho
I put on tin roofs how fun ya reckon that sh*t is😂😂 26 both days on the weekend so working those so dont have to die. Then tuesday back up to 39 woohoo

space_cowboy

All Australian
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
But seriously, he might, but 36 is vacant and holds an indigenous significance to the club, Flash Davey most notably, but Jeffy Garlett as well, while 33 is becoming more associated with redheads, first Jake Spencer, now Oskar
If we’re going down the tradition road, shouldn’t Rivers get #27?

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom