List Mgmt. Players who should not be at Port in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines needs to be traded. His hand balling and kicking are third rate, and he leads our midfield to periods of complete piffle during crunch games. We have to trust Rockliff/Drew/Atley to fill our contested mids next year. Use our picks to bring some all round talent into our midfield (grunt/pace/smarts/ball use). Not easy but sell who who we need to get this type of player/s. One Captain. Play Doug’s down back, Frampton up forward and we win an extra 3 games and make/win finals.

I reckon we won't change too mcuh, doubt they will trade Westhoff etc.... we will carry on like nothing as happened, much as they same way our leaders are behaving.

SPP
Ryder
Broadbent
McKenzie
Amon*
Trengove
Atley
Johnson
Hewett
S. Gray

I can see this regime keeping Sutcliffe and I hope we do keep Frampton but I'm not too confident about that happening :(

*would prefer to keep unless we can get something good in return if he does request a trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do people unironically think Jonas is a bad player? Or is this about co-captaincy?
He's okay. His career highlight is punching a bloke in the back of the head, though. And that's because he hasn't done much else at AFL level. Besides help lose us a preliminary final.

Do everything to trade the following players
Rockcliff ( Take a early 2nd Rounder)
Ryder ( Take a 2nd Rounder)
S.Gray ( Late 2nd Rounder, early 3rd)
Motlop ( anything get his salary off our hands)

If we can get the Right trade that fits us trade the following:
R.Gray
Hamish Hartlett
Broadbent

Must Resign:
Amon
Frampton

Delist:
Hewett
Sutcliffe
Grundy
Johnson

Can’t delist Grundy, even if you wanted to, he only got drafted last year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

GONE
SPP - Trade while tradeable.
Ryder - Trade to a club desperate for a ruck
S. Gray - Trade while treadable
Broadbent - Delist/Retire
Trengove - Delist/Retire
Ebert - Delist/Retire
Johnson - Delist
Hewett - Delist
Sutcliffe - Delist
Grundy - Delist

RETAIN WITH CONDITIONS
Westhoff - Must perform consistently well. May struggle to hold place
Motlop - Must perform consistently well. May struggle to hold place
Watts - Must perform consistently well. May struggle to hold place
Wines - Needs massive lift from 2019 performance. If not, he will become trade bait.
Dixon - Needs massive lift from 2019 performance. If not, he will become trade bait.
McKenzie - Needs to break into the team and perform consistently well. If not, he will be delisted
Atley - Needs to break into the team and perform consistently well. If not, he will be traded/delisted
Frampton - Needs to break into the team and perform consistently well. If not, he will be traded/delisted

UPGRADE
Frederick - Showed some great pace as a small defender
Cox - Excellent small forward and overhead mark

Why are people delisting Grundy? he's a skinny project KPD in his first year get a grip.
Dumb F**Ks.

Seriously, what do you expect from a 18/19 year old KPD in his first year when selected in the 70's. Would have thought he'd need 3 years of development before we have any idea if he'll make it.

I reckon we won't change too mcuh, doubt they will trade Westhoff etc.... we will carry on like nothing as happened, much as they same way our leaders are behaving.

Hinkley is genuinely coaching for his career in 2020. Expect to see lots of youngsters in the SANFL and a plethora of old faves, the people who Ken trusts, getting games so help Ken scrape into the 8 and trigger 2021.

Ken first, everyone else can go please themselves. Another year where development goes on the back burner.

Hinkley is genuinely coaching for his career in 2020. Expect to see lots of youngsters in the SANFL and a plethora of old faves, the people who Ken trusts, getting games so help Ken scrape into the 8 and trigger 2021.

Ken first, everyone else can go please themselves. Another year where development goes on the back burner.

That's what worries me, KT is like, 'here Ken, here's the keys. drive the bus.. I have to go answer emails from the Big Footy pests'.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back