Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

Had no idea Hugh Greenwood was still around, let alone played 2 games this year.
yeah, so why don't North have his big body in the Seniors.
Oh, well; at least they have finally said they will put their begging bowl away (no more free compo picks).

Fin Macrae , besides sticking the odd tackle here and there , he is very limited in all facets of the game , one paced , average kick with little penetration , brushed aside easily when given the opportunity with the big boys , Callum Brown , mark 2
And then he finally gets an opportunity to play a full game and has 6 inside 50s and kicks 3 goals!

But yeah. Still can’t stick a tackle.

It’s no surprise your finals win drought is as long as it is with spuds like guelfi remaining on your list for so long

tbf I’m assuming there would be several players to qualify for that

Yes they are s**t but that’s not the metric I’d use
Guelfi completely nullified both Sicily and Whitfield so far in his 3 games this year. Whilst also hitting the scoreboard. That’s with an injury interrupted season.

🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Full game against a WAFL side , wait till the big boys come out to play .
Yeah maybe. But that WAFL team had won 2 of their past 3 and only lost by a goal last week against the Bombers. Yeo out but the backline seems like it was the same as previous weeks.
Also played in a forward line with little experience.

I’m not saying he is going to be a world beater, but can acknowledge he had a reasonably good game and finally had the opportunity to play 4 quarters rather than 1 or 2.

And deserved the opportunity.

Last edited:
Tom Clurey still being on our list would probably surprise a few, if they knew who he is

Yeah maybe. But that WAFL had won 2 of their past 3 and only lost by a goal last week against the Bombers. Yeo out but the backline seems like it was the same as previous weeks.
Also played in a forward line with little experience.

I’m not saying he is going to be a world beater, but can acknowledge he had a reasonably good game and finally had the opportunity to play 4 quarters rather than 1 or 2.

And deserved the opportunity.
Ti sende Paisano

Sam Day just got a goal for Gold Coast. Unbelievable!

Gary Rohan deserves a mention here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, so why don't North have his big body in the Seniors.
Oh, well; at least they have finally said they will put their begging bowl away (no more free compo picks).
Pretty fresh seeing your club draft tampered and their ceo openly admitted on sunrise that he was in contacts for over a year with a certain player

Sam Reid has surely been mentioned but wow, that guy is a survivor

Trent Mckenzie

Game number 200 for Taylor Duryea this weekend.

Going to retire with 200 games and 2 premierships to his name.

Was drafted in 2009 and didn't debut until 2013.

Not a negative post, just never expected him to make it this long in the game. Good on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back