PS5 PlayStation 5 - November 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting trolled on Twitter (and they should) as they haven't changed any of it since PS2. Xbox at least have different names.

Originality isn't in Sony's character.
why change a perfectly fine logo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought there was strong rumours indicating a February reveal anyway.

Is that at the Experience PlayStation event thingamybob that runs until Feb? I actually haven't been looking at all so I have no idea. I would have assumed they would be back at E3 this year anyway to showcase launch titles. Not to be I guess.

Is that at the Experience PlayStation event thingamybob that runs until Feb? I actually haven't been looking at all so I have no idea. I would have assumed they would be back at E3 this year anyway to showcase launch titles. Not to be I guess.
There is something on the 12th of February I think it was. I will try and find the post. It was some game devs discussing it.

Can't find the exact article I ready yesterday but found this

This isn't the first time February 12 has been mentioned as the date of the upcoming PS5 reveal event. In August 2019, an anonymous leaker claimed that a PlayStation marketing email confirmed a February 12 PS5 reveal event. The leak claimed that Sony was inviting third-party partners like Activision, EA, Square Enix, and Ubisoft to share news about upcoming events at the show. Both the PS5's reveal and Ghost of Tsushima are planned to be showcased at the event.

Yeah I read that but pinch of salt stuff as it's come from 4chan.
And fair enough too. A lot of s**t does come from there but every now and then they nail it.

And fair enough too. A lot of s**t does come from there but every now and then they nail it.

Everything "leaked" certainly seems reasonable.

Sounds like we're going to get some real info very shortly, but based on rumours this is going to launch October, $499 US, no pro or budget models like Xbox are looking to do but performance wise will be almost as powerful as the Series X yet cheaper, and more powerful than the entry level Xbox.

Take anything with a grain of salt at the moment.

Sounds like we're going to get some real info very shortly, but based on rumours this is going to launch October, $499 US, no pro or budget models like Xbox are looking to do but performance wise will be almost as powerful as the Series X yet cheaper, and more powerful than the entry level Xbox.

Take anything with a grain of salt at the moment.

Just makes the reveal of the PS5 logo look dumb Sony should have just waited until the event in Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back