Multiplat PlayStation Plus

That's really annoying :( Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I get to experience Detroit finally. But gee whiz, why didn't they just add it, or get rid of that crappy arcade racing game? No doubt they'll probably just re-use PES next month though

Almost pulled the trigger on Detroit Become Human the other day so I am happy with this. Wonder what the reason for the change is...

Yeah same, the reason was because a lot of nerds raged at them for having a sports game.

Almost pulled the trigger on Detroit Become Human the other day so I am happy with this. Wonder what the reason for the change is...

Think the backlash for PES was quite intense going by what i've seen on facebook. Having said that, the backlash is just as bad for Detroit

Yeah same, the reason was because a lot of nerds raged at them for having a sports game.
Pretty pathetic if true. Years of complaining about how s**t the line up is every month then they finally cave when people complain about a sports game.

Think the backlash for PES was quite intense going by what i've seen on facebook. Having said that, the backlash is just as bad for Detroit

Yeah because funnily enough some people were fine with PES, Sony really should have just offered both for free.

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Does PES have random loot boxes of sorts purchased with real money? I read something on Reddit that it may have been something to do some European countries and their new laws on loot boxes. Or something.
I don't believe so. If they do, it's nowhere near as bad as FIFA with UT

Jul 16, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MUFC, Storm, Rebels
Does PES have random loot boxes of sorts purchased with real money? I read something on Reddit that it may have been something to do some European countries and their new laws on loot boxes. Or something.
They do have a version of Ultimate Team, but that mode is already available for free. PES would've allowed us to play the other modes that don't have microtransactions.

I would've liked to play master league.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Imagine getting worked up and raging out about your selection of FREE games
That I pay 70 dollars a year to have access to.

Back