PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

The inpatient looks very impressive. From the Until Dawn devs too which makes the prospect of a full horror VR game extremely tempting.

I'm trying to stay away, but the deal and the games are drawing me in!

The inpatient looks very impressive. From the Until Dawn devs too which makes the prospect of a full horror VR game extremely tempting.

I'm trying to stay away, but the deal and the games are drawing me in!
ab1.gif

How come. Didn't you like the look of any of the games coming ahead later in the year.
Lol its not that. I am a giant pussy and these games scare me :p

The purpose is to be scared though, then have the sense to know it's not real.
Oh I know its not real. Doesn't make it any less scary :p. Its not just VR. I jump at my own shadow.

Pains me but I'm unloading my VR. I just don't use it enough and I get motion sickness too easily.

-PSVR
-camera
-2x move controllers
-Farpoint + aim controller

$600 for the lot. Pick up only metro Melbourne (SE bayside but happy to meet halfway). Sorry can't post. I still have the box for the headset for storage but not the inserts that packs everything neatly in. All cables etc. Only used a few times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuff arrived today (didn't expect that, I literally ordered yesterday morning!). Believe VR Worlds will arrive on Monday.

Got everything set up and downloaded, just need to give it a go now. Can't wait!!

Pains me but I'm unloading my VR. I just don't use it enough and I get motion sickness too easily.

-PSVR
-camera
-2x move controllers
-Farpoint + aim controller

$600 for the lot. Pick up only metro Melbourne (SE bayside but happy to meet halfway). Sorry can't post. I still have the box for the headset for storage but not the inserts that packs everything neatly in. All cables etc. Only used a few times.
You willing to flog Farpoint and the aim controller separately? I'd definitely be interested in that now I have the other stuff.

Stuff arrived today (didn't expect that, I literally ordered yesterday morning!). Believe VR Worlds will arrive on Monday.

Got everything set up and downloaded, just need to give it a go now. Can't wait!!

You willing to flog Farpoint and the aim controller separately? I'd definitely be interested in that now I have the other stuff.

Farpoint is awesome. As is Resident Evil.

Batman is short but worth it as with Rush of blood.
I loved Windlands but that's for those who can handle it, I was fine with it. Staik if your into puzzles was pretty good aswell.

I'd go with those first if you only just got it.

Farpoint is awesome. As is Resident Evil.

Batman is short but worth it as with Rush of blood.
I loved Windlands but that's for those who can handle it, I was fine with it. Staik if your into puzzles was pretty good aswell.

I'd go with those first if you only just got it.
Got Resident Evil already unfortunately I've already finished the game, might have to play the first couple of levels again though as I know they'd be freaking awesome in VR!

Grabbed Until Dawn with the pack and definitely gonna get Batman as well.

Windlands looks sweet, but definitely gonna have to see how other games play before I get that. Statik looks fun as well, so I'll keep that in mind. Was thinking about Darknet for the puzzle game, pretty cheap and have heard good things (although apparently the VR part isn't exactly anything to write home about).

Waiting on some stuff to hopefully go on sale soon, mostly want horror stuff . Have heard decent things about Brookhaven Experiment, so that's one of the higher one's on my list. But there's a lot of "will buy if cheap" types of games, The Assembly, Eagle Flight, NBA 2K stuff like that has that interesting but not necessarily at the current price feel.

Also very tempted to get Robinson: The Journey, especially at it's cheaper price.

How do most people play VR? Standing or sitting?

Got Resident Evil already unfortunately I've already finished the game, might have to play the first couple of levels again though as I know they'd be freaking awesome in VR!

Grabbed Until Dawn with the pack and definitely gonna get Batman as well.

Windlands looks sweet, but definitely gonna have to see how other games play before I get that. Statik looks fun as well, so I'll keep that in mind. Was thinking about Darknet for the puzzle game, pretty cheap and have heard good things (although apparently the VR part isn't exactly anything to write home about).

Waiting on some stuff to hopefully go on sale soon, mostly want horror stuff . Have heard decent things about Brookhaven Experiment, so that's one of the higher one's on my list. But there's a lot of "will buy if cheap" types of games, The Assembly, Eagle Flight, NBA 2K stuff like that has that interesting but not necessarily at the current price feel.

Also very tempted to get Robinson: The Journey, especially at it's cheaper price.

How do most people play VR? Standing or sitting?

It depends. I play if it's like Farpoint or resident evil standing. But games that doesn't have a lot of movement I sit.

Brookhaven is a wave shooter and was pretty poor when I bought it with bad tracking but it's getting a update in couple of days with aim support so hopefully they improve the tracking aswell.

Robison I didn't like, felt it was kind of boring.
Assembly was horrible-trying to save you money, stay away.

June 26 is the release of Arizona sunshine and got great review on vive so be worth getting that.

Last edited:
Would recommend Thumper. Never been into music rhythm games but Thumper is on another level. Also Fruit Ninja can be surprisingly addictive.

Looking forward to Sparc.

Not at the moment sorry, but may change my mind later if I can't move the whole lot on together. I'm actually hoping having Farpoint and the controller in my 'bundle' helps me get rid of it to cover my loss.

Gave the demo a go first up. Boy does Driveclub struggle in the visual stakes. I'm fairly shithouse at driving games so I'm kind of glad this one looks poor, but it definitely struck me at how bad it actually looks. The real Driveclub game is absolutely stunning, this one looks dreadful.

Headmaster was my first demo, 10 minutes later I had purchased it. Good little fun game, only $18 and has some good fun 'Portal-eqsue' dialogue which adds more to what could be fairly bland otherwise.

Still just sort of easing myself into it all at the moment, so I'm playing in short bursts. But so far I've not had any issues with it at all, thankfully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back