PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally had the chance to dust mine off the other day again. Got stuck into the Rec Room which has some fun bits to it. Dodgeball and Paddleball are both pretty s**t but the Charades game is way more fun than it has any reason to be.

You played Farpoint with the Aim Controller JESTERHAWK ?
Yeah - I had an eye injury when i was a young blood so the bloody face huggers freaked me right out. walking backwards felt like i was blind at a nightclub trying to moonwalk like MJ. The scope and the shooting mech is great. I also bought Bravo team but i rang playstation and got my $ back. What a terrible excuse for an AAA game. I love Rainbow six siege so me & my crew our amped for firewall.

Yeah - I had an eye injury when i was a young blood so the bloody face huggers freaked me right out. walking backwards felt like i was blind at a nightclub trying to moonwalk like MJ. The scope and the shooting mech is great. I also bought Bravo team but i rang playstation and got my $ back. What a terrible excuse for an AAA game. I love Rainbow six siege so me & my crew our amped for firewall.
Yeah Bravo Team turned out to be a real let down. Have been keeping a close eye on Firewall though, and love Siege also so hoping it can take the fun of Siege and just put it in VR.

Has anyone else played werewolves within?
Bought the game but never actually played it. Watched a few games on youtube or whatever and it seems good enough, my worry was the community. How is it on PSVR? Is there any cross play with the PC platforms?

Yeah Bravo Team turned out to be a real let down. Have been keeping a close eye on Firewall though, and love Siege also so hoping it can take the fun of Siege and just put it in VR.

Bought the game but never actually played it. Watched a few games on youtube or whatever and it seems good enough, my worry was the community. How is it on PSVR? Is there any cross play with the PC platforms?
It is cross platforms. You need to play in weird hours - alot of drunk yanks & brits....really funny & engaging. Learning the game is a hoot!! my PS4 handle is jesterhawk78 - i have several mates with VR so like siege its probably better with comms and tactical minds. hits us up if when it launches!!!

Ended up getting the PSVR, should arrive this week.
$268 for the Console, got a pre-owned camera (which was basically brand new, all original packaging just a return) from EB Games for $40 odd. Had the old PS Move so have at least one motion controller, might have to get a second.

What are the recommended games. I hear Wipeout, Resident Evil, Superhot and Skyrim mentioned a fair bit.
I played the Until Dawn Rush of Blood game and the Resident Evil 7 game. I thought Rush of blood was okay (6/10) and I really loved the Resident Evil 7 game (9/10). I have also got Eagle flight, The inpatient and Arizona Sunshine. I haven't played those yet due to a huge backlog of games (I just don't have the time to play them like I used to).

Probably because the volume of quality titles is quite s**t I'd say.

And the videos in VR on youtube? Please. My phone can watch them without having to outlay another 600 bucks for the privilege.

Purchased Firewall: zero Hour today went home to play it but aim controller was flat. Only have a short cable so can't play whilst charging. Will give it a good go on the weekend though.

I also bought that final fantasy fishing game the other week but am yet to play that either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Golf is the perfect sport for VR, surprised it took this long for someone to bite on PSVR. I've played one on the Vive which is great fun so hopefully this is too.
Yeah I've been waiting for a nice golf game, and still waiting on a nice fishing game. Will be keeping a keen eye on this one and hope it will be decent.

Haven't bearly touch my psvr in months but I had to give Astro bot a go since I loved the demo so much as it had so much potential and wow what a experience.

It's by far the best game out on psvr. Best thing since Resident evil 7 and possible better. This is the reason why you should never sell you're psvr. You never know really what will come. Its been a long time between finding really great games on it but this is it my friends. The game is like a virtual reality Mario bros. And it's tracking and visuals are stunning. I'm in love with my PSVR again after nearly giving up on it.

If you got a PSVR this is a must buy game and possible the best thing on it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Haven't bearly touch my psvr in months but I had to give Astro bot a go since I loved the demo so much as it had so much potential and wow what a experience.

It's by far the best game out on psvr. Best thing since Resident evil 7 and possible better. This is the reason why you should never sell you're psvr. You never know really what will come. Its been a long time between finding really great games on it but this is it my friends. The game is like a virtual reality Mario bros. And it's tracking and visuals are stunning. I'm in love with my PSVR again after nearly giving up on it.

How does it compare to Moss?

Been curious about this. You had me until 'virtual reality Mario bros'

Much better, tracking is a lot better then Moss
I've never had (noticeable) tracking issues in any game I've played, other than tracking from your perspective how does it go?

Tetris....Tetris Tetris...its a spiritual - musical - art - and at the very core still the highly addictive tetris. My wide & i have logged many hours. However the price is worth the first journey. From a tribal fire to a jazz filled trip through city skyline - to swimming with whales.....is worth every cent..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back