"Please Explain' Michael Johnson / Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget Kerr being involved with Cuzz's sister which resulted in a fight and Kerr being pushed down some stairs breaking an arm
or
Embley punching someone at Bayview tearing their tear duct
or
Ashley Sampi pulling a knife on his partner
or
A drunk (maybe something else) Beau Waters being hit by a taxi
or
Masten in a brawl on Australia Day

to add to all of those posted above. Pointless to go on about it all though as we could sit and throw stones at each other from our glass houses without getting anywhere.

Let's just say WA clubs are the worst and call it even.

The explaination was given last night by Freo , confidential drug diversion program ... the question has been answered and the thread is obsolete and going nowhere etc . Should Stop this could go on forever !

This^^

Thread is fast becoming a ridiculous troll fest.

to add to all of those posted above. Pointless to go on about it all though as we could sit and throw stones at each other from our glass houses without getting anywhere.

Let's just say WA clubs are the worst and call it even.[/quote]

Rubber Pants good to see atleast one supporter from the dark side admitting that Freo also have had their issues with the law. Now with the MJ case you also have your share of Drugs and i will not be surprised if we hear more in the next few weeks etc.

Yes the Eagles have had issues and hopefully the bad apples have gone for good we dont need them at our football club as i am sure you dont want them at Freo.

But in saying that the WA clubs are the worst i disagree. Just have a look at the Hawks,Carlton and the Saints these clubs are at the top of the tree and well ahead of West Coast and Freo:thumbsu:

Now is this the professional club that covered up Ice J's past history, or is this the professional club that was completely surprised to find out in court what Ice J had been up to over the years.

More Rabit in headlights than professional.

Answer below from one of your own.

The explaination was given last night by Freo , confidential drug diversion program ... the question has been answered and the thread is obsolete and going nowhere etc . Should Stop this could go on forever !

For a moment there I thought you were talking about penis envy and wondered how in the hell this topic turned to that.

I'm glad someone got it. PEN1's unable to see past his blinkers.

wce posters can keep kidding themselves, the eagles rap sheet would go to at least 3 pages, and that's not even including the stuff I'd make up.

Answer below from one of your own.

I'm glad someone got it. PEN1's unable to see past his blinkers.

wce posters can keep kidding themselves, the eagles rap sheet would go to at least 3 pages, and that's not even including the stuff I'd make up.

Difference is twit all of our offences are in the past. We have no skeletons in the closet unlike Freo who have covered up their drug culture.
Until their is a full AFL investigation done on Freo spare us the moral superiority based on IGNORANCE !!!!

Even after he was busted for the cocaine Johnson was at a nightclub Sat/ Sun last .
Not a clever person is he .

Difference is twit all of our offences are in the past. We have no skeletons in the closet unlike Freo who have covered up their drug culture.
Until their is a full AFL investigation done on Freo spare us the moral superiority based on IGNORANCE !!!!

So are Fremantle's and *Injunction's* and of course, let's not forget the current Saint's saga was also in the past.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. Its about time there was a full investigation into Chris Mainwairing's death. His dad deserves that much.

Mark harvey in a Press Conference says hasn't spoken to Johnson but will this week and Johnson told to watch North game from afar . The AFL drug testers are down at Freo training tonight . I think Johnson best hope Freo beat the dangerous Kangaroos and avoid Harvey at all costs !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark harvey in a Press Conference says hasn't spoken to Johnson but will this week and Johnson told to watch North game from afar . The AFL drug testers are down at Freo training tonight . I think Johnson best hope Freo beat the dangerous Kangaroos and avoid Harvey at all costs !

Ice J could just club it all weekend.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. Its about time there was a full investigation into Chris Mainwairing's death. His dad deserves that much.

Once again proving all Freo supporters are scum....Just keep deflecting your drug culture and cover ups..

Oh no. Pot calling kettle, kettle ???????
icon12.gif

What else is going to come out, i mean it was his first offence after all or so freo was telling us.

CULTURE

Once again proving all Freo supporters are scum....Just keep deflecting your drug culture and cover ups..

And all WCE players are drug takers.

See where this is heading?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

For about the 99th time. There is NO cover up. MJ had no right, nor reason, to declare what happened in 2005.

The FFC had no knowledge of this happening.

Hence their embarrassment over the disclosure.

Is this sinking in yet?

He was bound by a confidentiality clause that effects all people in his position, not just footballers. He was not justified to disclose it. In fact, was bound NOT to disclose it to the FFC, or anyone. That is the point.

Did it ever cross your mind that other players may have this perplexing conundrum confronting them on their CV? Even players from your own club, perhaps?

However, I am sure that you will find another angle for your, (They done my team wrong) troll to continue.

Idiot:rolleyes:

What else is going to come out, i mean it was his first offence after all or so freo was telling us.

Yer apparently it was a once off..never done it before.:rolleyes:
Not only are Freo massive hypocrites they are also proven liars. Wonder what other lies they are concealing...and what other twice convicted drug addicts they have on their list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back