Plz explain. How is a team that recently won a premiership so easy to troll?

Remove this Banner Ad

Because they are a bunch of sensitive little bitches. Imagine feeling insecure despite winning two flags. Don't worry Tigerfilth, you won't have to be scared anymore as you'll return to your rightful home at ninth soon enough.

Last edited:
Keep in mind Richmond are 3 players carrying a bunch of spuds. The spuds are playing above their level because their work environment is currently cloud 9. Same thing happened with isaac Smith at Hawthorn. Same thing happened with Billie Smedts at Geelong.

Last edited:

Keep in mind Richmond are 3 players carrying a bunch of spuds. The spuds are playing above their level because their work environment is currently cloud 9. Same thing happened with isaac Smith at Hawthorn. Same thing happened with Billie Smedts at Geelong.
Who are the 3 players?

Lol are you kidding never felt so secure, Tigers are huge, Liverpool are currently toying with the opposition great days for any red Tigers.

The only insecurity being shown is by the plethora of posters starting inane threads about Richmond, trying to minimise the giant that Richmond has become, we Tigers can smell the fear, isnt it a lovely scent?

You have the *ing nerve to put Tuggers and Liverpool in the same universe
Richmond are the Sheffield United of AFL

lel your team is richmong's finals bitches :$

I do agree however, that their list is littered with spud cakes and will go down in history as the worst multiple premiership winning team of all time.

As quoted by the Tiger fans down the street, “Dusty! and, um, number 4. O yeah, and Martin. Guns”
We're not Melbum supporters mate. We actually know our players.

Go Dees. Oooh, look at that number 7, he's a right little tough nut isn't he? Pass me the cheesebaord will you?

Better Richmond than Geelong...
Turns out, in this matter, much easier to troll. Who would have imagined? I’ve already forgotten what Geelong winning at the pointy end looked like though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some comparison

I don't think I've ever, ever! Seen such teamwork. :thumbsu: It's all you lot against us now and has turned into a real David Vs Goliath battle. (Richmond being Goliath obviously)

:thumbsu:

I don't think I've ever, ever! Seen such teamwork. :thumbsu: It's all you lot against us now and has turned into a real David Vs Goliath battle. (Richmond being Goliath obviously)

:thumbsu:
So with David winning the battle, Richmond are once again relegated to being perpetual losers?

Got it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back