Remove this Banner Ad

Blommerz

Debutant
Jul 14, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey guys and girls. I'm pretty new to bigfooty. Enjoying it so far. I have a question, though: I have 3 points showing on my profile. I would have thought that "points" are akin to "likes". But I'm not sure if this is the case, as right next to points, I have 9 likes for replies I've posted.

So, simplified, I was wondering what points do/represent? Do they unlock features of the site that are otherwise inaccessible?

Hey guys and girls. I'm pretty new to bigfooty. Enjoying it so far. I have a question, though: I have 3 points showing on my profile. I would have thought that "points" are akin to "likes". But I'm not sure if this is the case, as right next to points, I have 9 likes for replies I've posted.

So, simplified, I was wondering what points do/represent? Do they unlock features of the site that are otherwise inaccessible?

They're trophy points. I believe you get 3 when you make you first post. There are various triggers for more trophies like 30,000 posts etcAs for what the points mean, bit like Flybuys, clock up enough of them over the years and you might be able to buy a lettuce or somehting. I.e. they are purely for show and basically mean nothing.

So they don't unlock anything etc.

They're trophy points. I believe you get 3 when you make you first post. There are various triggers for more trophies like 30,000 posts etcAs for what the points mean, bit like Flybuys, clock up enough of them over the years and you might be able to buy a lettuce or somehting. I.e. they are purely for show and basically mean nothing.

Ah, awesome. Cheers man

Surely redeem 1000 points for $1 would be great for BF.

Where's my lettuce?

nKCGBN2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back