Switch Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Remove this Banner Ad

Iron Leaves and Walking Wake are awesome.

Virizion has always been one of my most favourite and underrated pokemon, and it's awesome to get a super/tera charged version of her (Iron Leaves)

Walking Wake an evolved/paradox form of Suicune and once you evolve his stats up to the Max, is an extremely reliable and solid performer in Tera Raids.

Anyone bought the new DLC yet ? Have to wait till next week to buy it.

Iron Leaves and Walking Wake are awesome.

Virizion has always been one of my most favourite and underrated pokemon, and it's awesome to get a super/tera charged version of her (Iron Leaves)

Walking Wake an evolved/paradox form of Suicune and once you evolve his stats up to the Max, is an extremely reliable and solid performer in Tera Raids.

Anyone bought the new DLC yet ? Have to wait till next week to buy it.
I'll get it at some point, no rush right now.

Walking wake is definitely the pick of the two design wise, had a tougher time with Iron leaves though.

How's the state of the game atm? Heard it had a rough launch. Love my pokemon games but haven't managed to grab this yet. Worth it in anyone's opinion?

How's the state of the game atm? Heard it had a rough launch. Love my pokemon games but haven't managed to grab this yet. Worth it in anyone's opinion?

Still haven't finished it. :tearsofjoy:

Have reached a 'fun' area though where I'm leveling up against Pokemon around 28-35, then crossed a bridge and suddenly there was a trainer with a Pokemon around 55! That's more fun!

First time since they have brought them in to the franchise that I have had zero interest in the DLC, the new Switch or a new developer can’t come quick enough
Likewise.

I just don't think a new Switch is going to help though. They need help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally working my way to completion on Scarlet, have completed the main storyline now re-battling the gyms and finishing my Dex - is there still a source of people happy to trade regionals/starters? I'm guessing my ship's sailed on that.

One thing I miss from Sword and Shield is the Dex on those games used to give you mini 'challenges' where it'd prompt you to catch a particular 4-5 Pokemon which I always enjoyed as a mini challenge even if you didn't get a reward for it.

What I also find difficult in Scarlet is when you look for a Pokemon's habitat, it doesn't put your current location on the map to give perspective so finding it hard in some cases to figure out where they're located as I get myself a bit disoriented.

Finally working my way to completion on Scarlet, have completed the main storyline now re-battling the gyms and finishing my Dex - is there still a source of people happy to trade regionals/starters? I'm guessing my ship's sailed on that.

One thing I miss from Sword and Shield is the Dex on those games used to give you mini 'challenges' where it'd prompt you to catch a particular 4-5 Pokemon which I always enjoyed as a mini challenge even if you didn't get a reward for it.

What I also find difficult in Scarlet is when you look for a Pokemon's habitat, it doesn't put your current location on the map to give perspective so finding it hard in some cases to figure out where they're located as I get myself a bit disoriented.
In the same boat as you!

Finished the main story, working through my Dex, at about 370 so 30 to go. I cheated a bit and used Pokemon Home for some previous generation Pokemon because as you said the mapping is average.

The only one I'm really chasing from the look of it if Quaxly and I need help evolving that damn dolphin in union circle.

The confusing part to me was the juxtaposition of the teaser. We start with a 'restoration' of Lumiose city with sketches and parchment tying into the 'Legends' style of being set in the path, but then those sketches transition into these Tron like, futristic, neon line drawings where we see a built up Lumiose City with a big modern looking tower in the middle, with neon line drawings of the Kalos Pokemon (Pyroar, Aegislah, Sylveon, Talonflame etc) dominating the video. The later part doesn't really fit with the 'Legends' historical style and definitely implies something futuristic. Is this going to be the opposite to Legends Arceus where we are going to be going from the past into the future maybe? Interesting.

Regardless, with Megas back I will be playing. I never played Legends Arceus so may have to pick that up and give it a go to familiarise myself with the battle mechanics and the catching mechanics.

Back on Scarlett and Violet, to celebrate Pokemon day they're having raid dens with each of the Kanto Starters over the next month or so. Venusaur up from today.

Is anyone still playing Gen 9? I've finished all the DLC and am training pokemon - it's very easy in this game. Have about 50 fully EV trained pokemon now, including some i've finally brought over from Gen 6 when I last played competitive pokemon.

The confusing part to me was the juxtaposition of the teaser. We start with a 'restoration' of Lumiose city with sketches and parchment tying into the 'Legends' style of being set in the path, but then those sketches transition into these Tron like, futristic, neon line drawings where we see a built up Lumiose City with a big modern looking tower in the middle, with neon line drawings of the Kalos Pokemon (Pyroar, Aegislah, Sylveon, Talonflame etc) dominating the video. The later part doesn't really fit with the 'Legends' historical style and definitely implies something futuristic. Is this going to be the opposite to Legends Arceus where we are going to be going from the past into the future maybe? Interesting.

Regardless, with Megas back I will be playing. I never played Legends Arceus so may have to pick that up and give it a go to familiarise myself with the battle mechanics and the catching mechanics.

Legends Arceus may be one of my favourite Pokemon games ever so I'm very excited.

Back on Scarlett and Violet, to celebrate Pokemon day they're having raid dens with each of the Kanto Starters over the next month or so. Venusaur up from today.

Is anyone still playing Gen 9? I've finished all the DLC and am training pokemon - it's very easy in this game. Have about 50 fully EV trained pokemon now, including some i've finally brought over from Gen 6 when I last played competitive pokemon.
I still play every now and than when a 7 star raid is on or a good outbreak event.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back