Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did it take like a year to get out here?
Can’t remember how long it was but I think it did eventually release here at some point.

I sent off an email asking for a code to make sure I didn’t miss out but this is back when it was first being released overseas.

Can’t remember how long it was but I think it did eventually release here at some point.

I sent off an email asking for a code to make sure I didn’t miss out but this is back when it was first being released overseas.
Yeah, I did something similar.

Leaks aplenty today

at the very least it’s put me off getting Sobble knowing what the final evo looks like haha
Saw the leaking had started.

In the past I would have looked but I’m gonna try and hold off because I’m looking forward to more surprises in these games than in the past.

I will look at the starter evos though but just waiting on Scorbunny there.
Changing my mind from Sobble to Grookey a few weeks ago looks a good choice.

I think Grookey's final form is good and will be using him, agree on the other two.

I hope someone leaks gigamax snorlax. It would be funny to me anyway. He's already fat and giant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im sticking with Sobble, there has been a couple of leaks that show his final evo in different poses etc and he actually looks quiet good. I might be in the minority on that thinking though
I’m warming up to it as well after seeing some different images of it.

I’ll be avoiding story stuff but I have ended up looking at all of the leaked Pokemon and there’s some really good ones in there, the pseudo legend is pretty awesome, good typing as well.

Now I just have to decide who I’m going to have on my team.

Gyarados I'm looking at you! Should have been water/dragon, however I have my own theory on this. I suspect it was going to be water/dragon but having only one weakness (dragon) and the only dragon move that gen was dragon rage (which does a set amount of damage regardless of type effectiveness), its typing had to be changed otherwise trainers owning it would break the game.
Lol I remember my excitement when I first caught Gyarados. Thought I finally caught a dragon type...

Back