Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised at the Grookey love. Hate nothing more than when they give Pokemon props. Easily the worst for mine but would be an easy pick without the drum.
Even with the drum it looks the best IMO.

The Scorbunny final evo looks like a Digimon, Sobble final evo just looks... bad.

Those fossil abominations.. yikes.
The fire starter is just gross. Its going to be a furries wet dream.
The ponyta is a mylittlepony wet dream.
They've really targeted an audience there.

Only ones I consider good:
Corviknight
Grimmsnarl
Dragapult
Toxtricity
Frosmoth

Can see the Octopus dude growing on me a bit

Gigantimax form? So they aren't just bigger versions of their normal form? (I haven't really followed this one too closely outside the obvious stuff)
With Gigantamax they get bigger but the way they look also changes and their abilities can change. It’s limited to certain Pokemon though where as every Pokémon can dynamax which is the one where they just get bigger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Gigantamax they get bigger but the way they look also changes and their abilities can change. It’s limited to certain Pokemon though where as every Pokémon can dynamax which is the one where they just get bigger.
Oh. I only knew of Dynamaxs existence then. Didn't realise there was two separate giant form things. Despite my reservations I am oddly looking forward to this.

The good is really good - Top 10 for me

1. Dragapult
2. Galarian Relic
3. Both legendaries
4. Gal Ponyta
5. Grimm
6. Apple line
7. Steel-Dragon
8. Posion-Electic Line
9. Corvknight
10. Carkoal

The 5 worst in the entire franchiase of 900+ or whatever is it goes to the penguin and all four fossils. Who the f signed off on them!

The good is really good - Top 10 for me

1. Dragapult
2. Galarian Relic
3. Both legendaries
4. Gal Ponyta
5. Grimm
6. Apple line
7. Steel-Dragon
8. Posion-Electic Line
9. Corvknight
10. Carkoal

The 5 worst in the entire franchiase of 900+ or whatever is it goes to the penguin and all four fossils. Who the f signed off on them!
I love the penguin, so bad it’s good

Got told today that Aussie media outlets won't have review code until launch, if anyone follows any local outlets

Best new Pokémon confirmed

Impidimp
Wily Pokemon
1'4"
12.1 lbs
It sneaks into people's homes, stealing things and feasting on the negative energy of the frustrated occupants.

That's me!

Back